Catastrophe

Hi people. This is a story requested by Stella_senpei. Thank you for requesting it. Enjoy the story.

AHHHHH. Screams? Why are there screams. I wake up in my regular bed in the same old room. I stood up and walked down stairs. "Morning nagisa." My mom said, a smile on her face. I looked at her, curious why she was smiling. She gave me some lunch. "I'll see you after school." She said. I took the lunch and put bread in my mouth. I always told her school started early so I would get there on time. I saw Okada across the street.

She looked really nervous whiled holding a small bottle of purple liquid inside. I ran toward her, waving my hand at her. "Hey Okada." She jumped slightly and looked at me. "What's that?" I said, looking at the purple substance. "It's a potion." I looked at her than looked at my phone.

I looked at her, "were gonna be late." We rushed to school and ran in the door. We sat down at I began to have a chat with kyano. Than Koro~sensei walked in. His smile looked.....different. It looked more of an evil grin instead of a smile.

"Hello class. Today we're doing a very important experiment." Everyone looked terrified, except for Okada. She had a small smile on her face. "Get into pairs please class." We looked confused.

We all got into pairs. I was with karma, like usual. I smiled at him, until Okada was poring some of the purple liquid into some cups. She put two cups in front of everyone, me and karma only got one. "Sorry, haven't got many." We looked at her and nodded, looking back at each other.

We looked back the class and they were already drinking. I took a small sip and let karma have the rest. I started to feel dizzy and I have a feeling I'm not the only one. Karma was the only one who seemed fine. I smelled the drink. Alcohol? Why did she give us alcohol? I blacked out.

(Koro~sensei's POV)
My smile only seemed to be brighter. They..................are...............ADORABLE!!!!!!!! They all looked up at me, quite confused. They all meowed and hissed. CATS. THEY WERE CATS!!!!!!! I couldn't quite keep my composure. I picked them all up and placed them by the wall. I took a lot of pictures.

I sat them at their desks and took more. Okada stared at me nervously. I looked at her back. She put her bag on her desk and smiled brightly. "Ummm sir. Here. Give them this." She said, pulling out a bag of cat food. She put some on all the desks.

I looked at her and she sighed. She gave me some and I gave everyone some. The cats purred. I heard Okada giggling. I looked at her, than looked at what she was giggling at. Kyano has fallen asleep. I took more pictures of the students and kept giggling, moving them about.

Okada had a small smirk on her face. She picked up a few cats and placed them on the floor. Finally, the whole class were cats, lying on the floor, all huddled together. I took more pictures, laughing in the process. Okada sprinkled some sort of glitter over the sleepy cats.

The class, in just under than two seconds, had been transformed into humans again. They were still huddled up. I took more pictures. Okada put a blanket over the sleeping children. I took one last picture and Okada waved her hand, walking to the door. "I'll see you tomorrow sir." I waved back.

Word count 615

Bye coconut dorks❤️