Nagisa's little secret

NO. STOP.......PLEASE.......NOOOO. My eyes flew open, the bright light of the window hitting my sleepy face as I sat up. I searched the room, looking for a citation thing. I saw Asano and kyano sleeping on the floor. I crawled out of bed, trying my best not to make a sound. The faint smell of blood filled my surroundings as I entered the bathroom. I sighed as I looked in the mirror. I wasn't in what I slept in, instead I was in a crop top that said 'you'll regret it' and some ripped jeans. I new who was behind it. I smiled to myself, starting to get hungry.

"Come on, nagisa. You have a boyfriend. Tell us about him." Kyano asked, curiosity in her voice. I looked at her as the night sky got slightly darker. "If i tolled you, you wouldn't believe me." I smiled. I looked at Asano. His face was like the usual. "That's because you don't have one." I smirked and giggled a little. "I do." That kept convincing me to tell them about this mysterious man I call a boyfriend. "Ok, fine. You might not believe me, but, my boyfriend is not human. I won't tell you what he is though, and he's coming over in the morning." Kyano's smile grew bigger.

That is how I got into this mess. Now I'm curious why people are scared of me. I sighed and began brushing my hair. My hand stopped moving as the mirror had another person in it. He had bright red hair, orange eyes, pale skin and a bright smile. He took the brush out of my hand and began putting my hair up. When he did he smiled at me and hugged me.

"Hard to think your a guy." He said, his chin on my shoulder. I smiled and giggled a bit. "Well, who's faults that." He took my hand, turning me to him. He rested his head on my shoulder, slightly sniffing. I pushed him back slightly and giggled, knowing he was hungry. "I have friends round." I said. His smile grew bigger. And he whispered something in my ear. I nodded, walking back into the bedroom.

The other two were sat up talking. They looked at me, waving. I smiled. "I'm going to go get some food, ok." They both nodded as I left and went downstairs. I giggled to myself as a few screams came from the bedroom. I walked back up, looking down at the floor. There was a red puddle in front of my bedroom door. I sighed and turned the handle. The door flung open and I giggled at the sight before me.

Hey guys p. I hope you liked it. I worked hard on these stories, appreciate them. Please vote me and follow me. Comment some ideas if you want more stories. Alright.....

Word count 486

Bye coconut dorks❤️