Proposal

Karma wipes his hands apprehensively against his pants, tapping the little box in his back pocket. He paces the floor of his level, wearing an opening into the wood. Around evening time is the evening. They'd been dating for above and beyond a year and these days, there wasn't a lot of time to squander. He planned to propose to Nagisa.

Two thumps on the door break him out of his musings, affecting another influx of uneasiness. Karma opens the door with a thrilled grin - just to see Rio Nakamura remaining there all things considered. He hangs his head and steps aside for the little young lady to stroll in.

"Hey Karma," Rio says with an irritated tone as she heads straight into the family room. She passes the sentimental supper Karma had set up for Nagisa and laughs. "Candles? It's not your birthday!"
"No, it's most certainly not." Karma snorts, "What are you doing here?"
"I left my coat here yesterday, jeez." Rio grabs the dark calfskin coat from the lounge chair, looking at Karma distrustfully. "What's up?"

"Nothing. I've quite recently got a bustling timetable, so in the event that you'll please." He delicately ushers Rio out, shutting the entryway rapidly before the last could refute. Flipping over his wrist, he peruses the time with a substantial moan of alleviation. It's just 7:25. Nagisa should come for another five minutes.
One more thump at the entryway shocks Karma. He fixes his coat, swinging to make the way to see Hiroto Maehara all things considered. Karma moaned, bothered. The light haired professional killer was wearing a dark tux and newly pressed pants; he has two ties in his grasp and looks similarly as anxious as Karma felt himself. "What do you need Hiroto?" Karma spat icily, checking his watch once again.

Hiroto walks into the level, disregarding Karma's virus tone, and holds up the two choices to Karma. One with Blue and gold stripes and the second was ... blue with gold stripes. "Which one for my date with Isogai?" he asks as he drives them into Karma's hand.
"Hiroto - they're the same!"
"No! This one is blue with gold stripes and this one-" he stresses the one in his left hand, "is gold with blue stripes!"

Karma snatches his very own modest bunch of hair, willing everything not to haul it out. "Hiroto, escape my level!"
Hiroto looks stunned at Karma's abrupt upheaval. "What has your tail in a tangle."

"This one." Karma takes the one in Hiroto's right hand and tosses the other on the floor. "Alright? Bye!" He pushes Hiroto out the entryway, checking his watch once more. One more, a thump at the entryway sounds. Karma groans unexpectedly with a frown. "What Hiroto?"

"I need that other tie back," Karma twists down, snatching the tie and throwing it at Hiroto. "Thank you, Karma ... see you tomorrow!"

Karma shuts the door and takes a seat at the table, slamming his head down into the table in dissatisfaction. "Fucking hell..." Three thumps to a musical beat hit against his door, making him get his head. Nagisa. "It's open!"
Nagisa pushes open the door, His skinny arms only pushing it open partway, strolling in with a white shirt got into a dark short. "Seven thirty straightaway," he welcomed with a thoughtful grin, "as requested."
"You look cute," Karma praises, remaining to meet him. He kisses him momentarily. Karma took Nagisa by the hand, driving him towards the table with a huge grin.

Nagisa plunks down across from Karma, apprehensively moving in his seat. Karma does likewise, grinning gracelessly, his legs shaking under the table somewhat. Nagisa's blue eyes met his yellow ones, sending a warm stun all through his body. "So, Nagisa." Nagisa looked at him briefly prior to replying with a 'mhm'.

"You realize I truly love you." Karma's hands crushed his hand into a clench hand, gradually pushing toward his pocket. Nagisa grinned pleasantly at him, uninformed of the genuine explanation he was there.

"Yes?"

"W...ell , I was thinking," Karma began, perspiring marginally. The little box slipped into his hand, moving onto his lap. He took a gander at Nagisa's confused face and grinned pleasantly. Karma took a full breath prior to standing up.

Nagisa gazed toward Karma, confused, watching him move to the left of him. Nagisa smiled up at him, "What are you doing, Karma?" Karma grinned down at him.

"Nagisa, I love you beyond what words could say." Karma started. Nagisa looked at him in disbelief and shock. At that point Karma got down on one knee, making tears strike in Nagisa's eyes. "Nagisa Shiota, if you may, Would you be mine until the end of time?"

Tears tumbled down his face as he hopped into Karma's arms, a barely audible 'yes' getting away from his lips. Karma kissed him, maneuvering him into a major embrace as a tear pricked at the edge of his eye.

Word count : 883
Hey guys. Sorry it took so long to post. I have a horrible case of writers block. I hope this should fill your needs. Thank you for all of your support. If you have any ideas for another story to write then please comment and I hope you enjoyed. Have a nice day.

Bye coconut dorks❤️