Nothing left

Hey guys. Once again Stella_senpai told me to write another story. Thank you. Enjoy.

(Karma's POV)
We were all sitting in the classroom, waiting for the teacher. Asano had recently joined our class, about a week ago. When he first joined, Nagisa stopped coming to school. I'm not sure why. Asano was sat in Nagisa's seat.

I wasn't very happy, he was too suspicious. We thought he moved house, wait, no, he's ok I know he is. Professor bitch walked through the door. She sat on the desk and just stared at us. She moved her gaze to Asano. She didn't know that he came into this class. "Who are you?" The words flew out of her mouth.

"I'm Asano. I'm new here." She glared at him, than looked in my direction. "Where's Nagisa?" Everyone looked down at there desks. "He's probably moved schools or something?" Yelled someone in the class. Then it happened. Something we least expected.

She walked through the door. She's here? Why? Is she here to yell at me? Nagisas mom. She screamed, tears streaming down from her eyes.she yelled, "help. Nagisa. I...I can't find him. H...he's gone."

Cliffhanger. Thank you Stella_senpai. And thank you to everyone for reading this far in. You guys are amazing. Thanks. Sorry it's short. If you would like part 2 than tell me. Tell me some ideas than I will write them within two days. Thx bye.

Word count 245

By coconut dorks❤️