My baby girl

Laughter. So much laughter. The smile he gives me. His beautiful, blue eyes. His adorable face. His sweet voice. Everything about him is just perfect. I wish this day could never end, but, as time flys by, our lives do to. If only I could stay.

My hand softly touches his as the beautiful child before me stood on her tiny feet. She walked toward me, her eyes shining. My arms reached out, flying to the air, a baby girl laying in my arms. She had the smile of nagisa, the eyes, the face and the love we all share together.

This is the happiest day of my life. My arms rocked from side to side, the beautiful baby before me, a beautiful smile spreading across her face. My eyes closed as I place a gentle kiss on her small forehead. I watched as my beautiful boyfriend took the baby in his small arms.

It's amazing what could happen between two people in a relationship, carrying love to those who need it. Right now, love and laughter with some tears fill the small room. My life has changed. I'm a dad now, and my baby girl will have the life she deserves.

Tears fell down Nagisa's face as he stared at his new baby. Now it's just the three of us. This is it. This is what I wanted from the start. Happiness for all eternity. Smiles spread on all our faces, tears falling down. This baby is ours forever. She will be such a joy to be around, even in the down times.

She's the smile we all need. She's the love we carry forever, but most importantly, she's an angel, falling from heaven, choosing us to stay with as she grows to be happy. I should protect her- no -I will protect her. Right now, all that matters is that my little girl starts her life, staying with us through it.

All that matters is that.....,..,,...............I love you Elizabeth.

Hey guys. Hope you liked it. Sorry it was short. I worked hard on this. Appreciate it. Anyway feel free to follow me, vote me and give me ideas. This is hard to do on my own. Thank you guys for 2k views. Alright.

Word count 382

Bye coconut dorks💜