Blood drift (part 1)

Not much to say. To the story.

Enjoy 😉

(Karma's POV)

It was time for school. I was fed up. I'm too tired, I've been studying like crazy for the past week because of me missing school. I'm trying too keep up with the others, but it's hard to work on ten different assignments in a week without help. I had to miss school for 'personal family matters'. There weren't any, it's just a way for my dad to get me out of school while trying to fix his stupid drinking problem. I haven't really been my normal self since I got back and I think someone's going to notice if I don't hide it better.

I got ready for school. Everything in my bag and my front doors locked, I ran up the hill. I live close to the school, and sometimes I sleep in the forests surrounding E class. I finally got there and sat down. I was early, like usual. Than I noticed, something was off about the classroom. I couldn't quite make out what it was but it was weird. Usually Okada is here before me. I walked around the classroom. I found it. I saw what I wished not to believe, but it had to be real. Blood. I felt as if someone had just butchered someone right in front of me. The secret I've been hiding is that, I'm a vampire. I hate admitting it but its true. I hated myself for it. For being on earth. I don't like putting people in danger. I froze as soon as possible. The blood I smelt was..........Okada's. I couldn't move, like I was an ice cube melting, than freezing again, connecting to the ground while I'm unable to move. I finally carried on walking. Koro~sensei appeared in front of me. "Ah, karma," He said, with that creepy smile of his still glued to his face, "did you kill Okada, I found he laying in the teachers lounge." I looked at him, like I had no idea what he was on about. I know I didn't do anything, but deep inside, i new that Koro~sensei new my dirty little secret......

To be continued... Sorry, I didn't have much time. It's short. Comment if you want part 2. Thank for reading. Vote me if possible. Thanks.

Word count 396

Bye coconut dorks❤️