Karma's birthday

Hey guys. Sorry, I haven't been writing, I'm a little Ill right now so sorry if it's short. I hope you like it.
To the story.

(Karma's POV)

I was at work. I was tired but it was my last day till I have a week off. I went to my desk and began filling in some paper work, when my boss walked in. He said, "happy birthday karma," I was about to question him when I realised that it was my birthday. I smiled. "By the way, karma," He said, "you can leave at 12:00. No special occasion. It's just, someone called in and they need to speak with you at the café down the road." He smiled and began to walk off. Who could want to meet me there? Finally it was 12:00 and I walked down to the café. I waited. Kyano ran toward me and yelled, "hiya karma." I looked at her in surprise.

We talked for a while until she grabbed my arm and pulled, wait, not even pulled, dragged me to my house. She dragged me inside, not stopping for anything. I looked at her still shocked. Then, out of no where, everyone popped out and yelled surprise. The only downside is that nagisa wasn't there. I looked at everyone as they smiled at me. I couldn't help but smile back. We played games, had chats and ate cake.

When it ended and everyone began to leave, Kyano looked at me with an evil smirk. "Your gifts up stairs," she said eyeing the stairs, "have fun." And fun was what I had. I walked upstairs to see nagisa, covered in ribbons. I walked over to him and hugged him. I think you can guess what happened next.

Hey guys. Thanks for reading. I'm sick right now so sorry for the late update. Sorry it's short. I H A V E N NO T I M E. Thanks for understanding. I know it sucks, and I'm sorry (ha not sorry) but I suck at writing. Anyway I hope you liked it. Feel free to follow me.

Word count 359
Cya coconut dorks❤️