'' I was asking if you're interested in getting any?" He asked me and I quickly waved my hands in displeasure.

''Are you an employee? You're not dressed like one'' I asked him and he gave me an eerie snigger.

''No I am not. I'm an admirer just like you. It's a shame you don't want to get any. I would have loved to see you in them'' He muttered with a flirtatious but creepy look on his face and I quickly wanted to go find Anthony and bolt out of the shop.

''Excuse m_"

''There you are, mi amor, I'm sorry, baby Manuel was crying in the car so I had to go put him to bed once again. Now we can all the time to ourselves. Thank you for your successful attempt to prove how much of a hijueputa you are, now scurry along before this smile fades from my face'' Anthony suddenly snaked his hand around my waist and threatened the guy with an obvious fake smile on his face.

The guy whispered something inaudibly and made his way to the exit of the shop. I turned to Anthony and he looked back at me, making eye contact then gave a huge grin. ''You missed me?" He asked me all of a sudden and I quickly moved away from his grip.

''Not in a million years, you rich snob'' I snickered and cleared my throat/

''Ouch, my feelings are hurt. Is that the thank you I get, mi amor?"

''That's an easy one, it means my love, doesn't it?" I asked him and he nodded then dramatically wiped a non existent tear from his face then whispered that he was proud of me.

''Oh please, that's basic telenovela knowledge'' I rolled my eyes and made my way back to dress section.

''What were you doing at the lingerie section? Satisfying your morbid fantasies about me?" He smirked at me and I scoffed out loud.

''Don't get ahead of yourself, Mr. Ramirez. I was just fascinated by the daring designs, some of them were only held together by strings. I don't even know if the right word to express my reaction was amazed or mortified'' I uttered and looked around in the other dress section of the shop.

''You sure about that, Mrs. Ramirez?" He asked me cockily and I looked up at him then gave him a look that read of course. He shrugged and then lightly patted my head, before following me around closely, his eyes scanning the room every minute for some reason.

I tried to pretend he was only trying to help by spotting a dress that was good enough but he was definitely not looking for a thing but a person.

''Are you expecting someone?" I decided to ask him and he turned to me, his blue eyes clear and mesmerizing as the light from the windows hit his face almost perfectly. It was almost as if, I was being constantly reminded by the world of how gorgeous this man actually is.

''Just making sure there's no creep around. You know, ones that propose to see you in little to no clothing. The sheer audacity makes me want to snap their heads of their fucking neck,'' He muttered and gave a little laugh after8 he delivered his words and for some reason I felt like he wasn't joking.

''Well you don't need to do that. I doubt they'd pop up with you literally hovering over me'' I responded and then poked him in the chest.

Out of the blue, his eyes widened and suddenly held onto my hand before I couldn't let it down to my side then stepped closer to me, finally lowering the hand and taking it into his.

''W-What are you_" I asked him with the spot he was holding a bit warm.

''Shush, the viejas molestas are watching.'' He suddenly shushed me to say and I furrowed my brows at him. I turned to look back and he only turned my face back to him.