.twenty one

───※ ·❆· ※───
VERY SHORT UPDATE SORRY

Lux is one of the most powerful demons in the underworld. He is strong, tenacious, wicked and was once a faithful servant to Jungkook. He obeyed his commands and whatnots. He was considered as Jungkook's most trustworthy and loyal servant before.

But all of it was just a facade. He has another agenda, an evil and horrifying one.

He planned on becoming the new king of the underworld and kill his own master, the one and only mighty Jungkook with his own horrendous hands.

He was a beast, a hideous and urungodly one. He showed no mercy as he went berserk and killed some innocent humans with such cruelty, playing their corpses as if it were toys and sometimes devours it wholeheartedly. Enjoying how savory the human flesh might be.

He also went and destroyed some parts on the underworld, burned some demons as it slowly turned to ashes, and brought chaos on the human world and hell.

He was insane, pretty insane just for the crown and the title of becoming the king.

He desired to be more strong, stronger and much more powerful than Jungkook with jealousy succumbing his already pitch black heart.

But thank God, Jungkook immediately imprisoned him before he gets too worse and might eventually kill everyone who locks gazes with him.

He was in the dungeon for ten whole years, yet sadly he still managed to escape. No one knows how and why or who helped him upon escaping.

But one thing's for sure, he has become stronger.

Lux' sudden disappearance brought huge ruckus in the entire underworld as the demons itself were scared at how powerful and evil he can be.

Will Jungkook be able to defeat him?

───※ ·❆· ※───