.seventeen

───※ ·❆· ※───
FIRE

Her thick red lips formed into a smirk as she seductively kneeled on the floor, emphasizing her pale ass while biting her bottom lip. Her pitch black wings fluttered once again as she stared intently at his crimson red eyes.

"What are you doing here?" he coldly asked. He couldn't believe this lowly bitch managed to find his mansion.

"Your majesty, I came all the way here to report to you that a demon escaped," she meekly replied.

"Fucking seriously? A demon escaped? Are you kidding me?" He huffed in irritation as he arched a brow. "I don't fucking care about that goddamn demon. For hell's sake, it's just a demon! Go catch that bitch."

"B-But, your majesty, he wasn't just a simple demon," she replied, heavily sweating as she rubbed her both palms.

"Then what is it? A fucking duck?"

"The demon who escaped was Lux, your majesty," she replied, closing her eyes firmly. With her body trembling in fear, she clenched her fists as she waited for his horrendous reaction.

"What did you just fucking say?! How the hell did he escaped from that goddamn cage?! You good for nothing impotent fools!"

Extreme fury coursed down in his veins, rushing through the depths of his madness, like a raging beast ready to devour his scared prey.

"W-we don't have any idea how he escaped, your m-majesty but it seems L-Lux fled here, in the human world," she stuttered, severe terror succumbing her.

"You blithering idiot!"

His bloody crimson red eyes glared at the shivering demon. He focused his gaze on her intently.

She can feel the blazing sensation on her wings that traveled down to her heart. The burning smell of her toes corrupted her nostrils as she screamed in agony whilst Jungkook was just blankly staring at the helpless demon.

Her flaming insides were oddly churning as she desperately cried in misery. A fire ignited on her core, that brought extreme pain on the demon.

She screamed in anguish as the blaze combust her entire well-being, dragging her distress soul in a fiery pit.

Her body slowly turned into ashes, bit by bit, which flew like tiny dusts in the air.

"Where the hell are you hiding, Lux?"

───※ ·❆· ※───