.seven

───※ ·❆· ※───
OPPAR

"Are you seriously wearing that, Taehyung?" Namjoon asked, eyeing the blonde's outfit.

"What's wrong with this?" Taehyung answered as his stared at his reflection in the mirror.

"Uh, nevermind," Namjoon just sighed and went out.

Taehyung shrugged and looked thoroughly at his outfit. He was wearing dark blue baggy pants, pastel blue oversized shirt, wornout converse and a blue thick rimmed glasses. He took his bag and headed downstairs.

"What the heck are you wearing, Taehyung?!" Hoseok blurted and dramatically gasped. "We fucking sell clothes, Taehyung! Go and changed!"

"Nope," Taehyung paused and took a bite from the luscious apple he just grabbed in the fridge. "I am okay with this, Hoseok. There's nothing wrong with my outfit."

"Bullshit," both Hoseok and Namjoon muttered as they stuffed eggs in their mouths. Taehyung just rolled his eyes and took another bite again from his juicy apple.

───※ ·❆· ※───

"Oppa! Oppa! I sarang you! Please marry me!"

"Omg shister! He looks like a fictional character I once read on wattpad!"

"Senpai! Oppa! Papi! Please date me!"

"Can I have your number, oppa?"

"Damn, shister. The heavens must have blessed us."

"He's so handsome but the other guy yesterday with blond hair is just so freaking hot! I'll marry them both!"

"I'm horny, oppa!"

Jungkook couldn't help but cringed at what this girls said. He shoved them off, causing the whiny girls with thick make up to dramatically fall on the ground.

"Eww! Eww! Dirt!"

"Urgh! Maldo andwae! I'm so dirty!"

"Yuck! Germs!"

Jungkook gave them a sharp glare before walking out as he explored the campus. He had been here in the human world so many times so he wasn't that naive about the things here.

This was obviously a school fill with whiny teenagers.

───※ ·❆· ※───

a/n: short update today hehe
but i promise i will double update today since this chap was awfully short (个_个)

thank you for the 600 reads! i purple you! 💜