.eight

───※ ·❆· ※───
IDK

"What do you need? You got in a fight? Someone stole your books? Some asshole pranked--," a lady in her mid 30's said with furrowed eyebrows while eyeing Jungkook from head to toe, silently fangirling Jungkook's handsome features and cold demeanor.

"Is this the administration office?" Jungkook asked coldly while locking gazes with her gray eyes.

"Oh, yes. What do you need?" the lady answered in a flirtatious tone while playing with her black locks as she slowly removed her wedding ring and hastily put it on the wooden table.

Damn. The king of hell, Jeon Jungkook, can even make a married woman whipped for him. His effect to humans is just so freaking powerful.

"I want to enroll," he answered in his deep and authorative tone.

The lady raised her brow, "Where are your forms? Documents?" She crossed her arms and Jungkook heaved an annoyed sigh.

"You'll gonna enroll me in this fucking school without any shitty forms and documents needed, understood?" Jungkook said in his cold baritone voice, his pitch black orbs started to change bloody red as he stared at the lady's gray eyes.

The lady did not move an inch nor flinched as she continued staring at Jungkook's now bloody red eyes. She robotically nodded and mumbled, "Yes master."

Jungkook 'tsk-ed' and left the office, slamming the door shut and victoriously smirked.

"Now where are you, Taehyung?"

───※ ·❆· ※───

"Holy shit! We're fucking late, bitches!" Hoseok yelled making Namjoon and Taehyung's eyes widened.

Without any further words, they grabbed their bags and dashed away.

After ten minutes of nonstop running, they arrived at the campus while panting. They stopped for a moment and leaned on the gate to catch their breaths.

Hoseok dropped his bag on the ground while wiping his sweat, Namjoon also did the same meanwhile Taehyung wasn't even sweaty at all, he was only tired of that nonstop running.

Taehyung's body had always been cold. One thing he hated about him being the ice king.

"Let's go to class. We're late," Taehyung said as he proceed to walk.

"Is he really a human?" they both muttered in their heavy breaths as they inhaled and exhaled sharply, while clutching their bags and followed Taehyung.

───※ ·❆· ※───

a/n: yEy another short update lol