.nineteen

───※ ·❆· ※───
KIDNAPPED

His piercing cerulean eyes adjusted at the sudden brightness which made him groaned in annoyance.

Taehyung tried rubbing his eyes, but unfortunately, he can't move his both hands and feet.

Obviously, he was tied up in a chair. Pretty cliché isn't it?

He tried wiggling his body vigorously, hoping that it would set him free. But he knows it's all useless.

He slumped on the chair as he frowned. His sparkling ocean blue eyes scanned the whole surroundings.

There was a twinkling chandelier hanging on the ceiling, sumptuous ivory walls, a king sized plain white sheeted bed, and of course, a silver door.

The place he was currently in ain't your typical kidnapping place. It was more majestic and magical.

But Taehyung isn't the type of person who would scream and ask for help with tears falling endlessly on his puffy cheeks. It's a big no no.

He ain't that dumb and helpless. He ain't your typical damsel in distress. Bitches remember, he is the ice king after all.

Taehyung fixed his gaze on the cold metal chain that tied his both hands and feet to prevent him from escaping.

His sapphire orbs stared intently at the freezing metal without even blinking. A shimmering light suddenly flickered on his irises as the cold metal chain suddenly turned ice-cold. Intense chill coursed down his spine as he broke the frigid iced chain like a piece of cake.

Stretching his limbs, he let out a yawn as he stood up while mumbling incoherent profanities under his breath. 

As he was about to open the door and exit the now freezing room, a horrendous spine-chilling silhouette of a beast suddenly appeared behind him.

He didn't screamed nor yelped.

He didn't flinched and cried.

He didn't tried to run or flew away.

Taehyung just rolled his eyes as he turned to the formidable dreadful monster behind him with a bored and expressionless face.

"What the fuck do you want from me?"

With a deep and frightening voice, the monster replied, "I want to fuck you until you can't walk anymore, baby."

"Fucking horny devil."

───※ ·❆· ※───