.four

───※ ·❆· ※───
DEAL

Taehyung peacefully escaped at the bunch of people surrounding him.

When he noticed he went further away from them, He unfroze the time and went to a nearest clothing store to change his outfit.

He also noticed that his beauty attracted those peasants and he didn't want to experience it again, being harassed and such.

He grabbed some thick rimmed glasses, blue baggy pants, dark blue oversized shirt, and a baby blue hoodie.

He changed his clothes on a nearest dressing room and was about to leave the store but the guard suddenly grabbed his wrists and blocked him from leaving.

"Where do you think you're going without paying huh?"

"Pay? What's that?"

"Are you shitting on me?"

"What's shitting?"

"I'm calling the cops."

"Cops? What's that?"

"Namjoon! I caught some dumb and idiotic thief!" the guard cried out.

"I'm not a thief!" Taehyung retorted and huffed, annoyed at the the accusation.

"Yeah, sure," the guard replied sarcastically.

Taehyung was about to reply when the oak door suddenly bursted open, the doorknob was broken because of it.

"Oops," the handsome guy said and smiled, his dimples popping up.

"I'm tired of replacing the doorknob, Joon. Be careful next time, won't you?" the guard huffed and his grip on Taehyung slightly tightened.

"Sorry, Hoseok. I'll give you a raise though."

"You should be," the guy named Hoseok said and smiled brightly. Taehyung almost got blinded. His smile is brighter than the sunshine.

"So who's this guy, Hoseok?" Namjoon asked while pointing at Taehyung.

"He's a thief."

"I told you I'm not!"

"Then pay!"

"I don't even know what pay is!"

"Don't you have money?!"

"I have diamonds!" Taehyung said and wiggled, escaping Hoseok's tight grip and took something from his pockets.

"Diamonds my ass. No one---,"

Hoseok and Namjoon's eyes immediately widened at the sight of the sparkling shiny diamond on Taehyung's hands.

"See? I have diamonds."

"That can be fake." Hoseok huffed while Namjoon carefully took the diamond in his hands and inspected it.

"No. This is a real diamond, Hoseok."

"I told you."

"Ugh fine."

"Can I go now? I already gave you a diamond. Is it enough?" Taehyung said boredly.

"No! You can't go yet!" Hoseok and Namjoon both screamed in unison.

"And why is that?"

"Do you have a place to stay?" Namjoon asked and Taehyung shooked his head.

"I don't think I have."

"Then stay with us!" Hoseok suggested and smiled brightly. "But you have to pay us a diamond every month. Deal?"

"Deal."

───※ ·❆· ※───

A/N: HOW? WHY? WHAT? WHEN?

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 35 READS I PURPLE YOU 😭💜