.one

───※ ·❆· ※───
THE ICE KING

The blonde haired ice king giggled as he swirled the snow flakes in the air.

It was such a magical and cute sight.

He giddily hoped on his baby blue king sized bed and played with his ice powers as he hum a random melody.

But it was all interrupted when someone knocked aggressively, giving it's all force on the huge made of ice door.

"Come in!" He blurted, kinda annoyed.

The one who knocked tried opening the door but failed, twisting the door knob vigorously. "The door won't open!"

Taehyung groaned and he focused his ocean blue eyes on the huge ice door and controlled it.

In less than two seconds, the door suddenly bursted open, revealing an annoyed Jimin with his arms crossed.

"How many times do I have to tell you to change your goddamn door?!" Jimin blurted and huffed while sitting on Taehyung's made of ice couch but immediately retreated and seated on Taehyung's fluffy bed instead. "And fucking buy a decent couch will you? It's so fucking cold and hard!"

"This is my room, Jimin so shut up," Taehyung replied rolling his cerulean eyes while hugging his pastel blue pillow.

"Yeah right but don't you care for your visitors? The only decent and fluffy thing in your palace is your bed and pillow!"

"You're the only visitor I have and I don't care about you so stick your ass back again on my wonderful icy couch," Taehyung joked and motioned Jimin to the couch.

"You fucking bitch. I will literally call Yoongi to melt your ugly couch if you won't let me sit on that fluffy bed of yours."

"Oh no! You mean King Yoongi of Infires Kingdom?" Taehyung faked gasped. "Not him! He would melt my palace and my ice plushies--,"

"Did you just called me, Taehyung?" a red haired pale guy wearing red pajamas suddenly popped up on the couch, sitting comfortably there with a ball of fire floating in his pale and veiny hands, totally ignoring the cold sensation in his butt.

Taehyung noticed that the couch was slowly melting because of Yoongi's hot presence.

"Get your fucking ass away from my palace, Min Yoongi! You're melting the whole damn place!" Taehyung immediately got up from his bed and pushed Yoongi away from his couch.

Jimin just watched the two bickering and snuggled on Taehyung's bed, finding comfort on his cold room and he slowly drifted to sleep despite Taehyung and Yoongi's loud voices and flowers growing behind him.

Not less than fifteen minutes of having a short nap, he heard Taehyung cursing at him.

"Goddammit, Prince Jimin of Army Kingdom! Wake the fuck up and get this flowery shit on my bed, you leafy boy!"

───※ ·❆· ※───