.ten

───※ ·❆· ※───
CRUSH

"Eh? there's nothing wrong with your stomach, dummy," the nurse said as she giggled slightly while motioning Taehyung to get up from the plain white sheeted bed.

Taehyung bashfully scratched the back of his neck meanwhile Hoseok helplessly sighed as he stared at Taehyung in disbelief, earning a fake smile from a shy Taehyung.

"Were you just trying to come up of an excuse to skip class?" Hoseok said as he crossed his arms.

"I would never do such thing!" Taehyung retorted defensively. "I really did feel weird things happening on my stomach when I locked eyes of some good looking and hot red haired guy!"

"Someone's having a crush," Hoseok teased the now blushing and confused Taehyung with a smirk plastered on his flawless face.

"Crush? What's that?" Taehyung innocently asked as he slightly tilted his head, his big blue doe eyes were staring at Hoseok's brown orbs.

"No shit sherlock! Were you living on a cave your whole life?" Hoseok dramatically asked and fake gasped while rolling his chocolate brown irises.

"Crush is a strong feeling of romantic love for someone that wouldn't last on a long time and it's also very dangerous, Taehyung," Hoseok exaggeratedly explained.

"Having a crush on someone will bring you temporary ecstasy and happiness, and of course it will also bring unusual feeling of butterflies churning up on your stomach, but hence, the pain and agony would never leave, especially when you saw your crush together with someone else."

"Oh," that was the only thing Taehyung was able to answer.

"Oh? Just oh?! You hoe--,"

"Go back to your classes now, kids," the nurse said, interrupting Hoseok.

"Give us five minutes, Nurse Lei," Hoseok replied and pouted. The nurse crossed her arms as she arched one brow.

"No, Hoseok. Go to your class immediately," the nurse strictly said.

Taehyung and Hoseok helplessly nodded in response as they exit the clinic and went to their respective classes. But Taehyung being a curious one, he lost tracked of Hoseok and got lost.

He looked at his surroundings like a lost puppy as he began to wander around the campus. He was totally amazed at how the human world can be so wonderful.

And Taehyung being the clumsy him accidentally bumped someone, causing him to stumble on the ground.

───※ ·❆· ※───

a/n: i just made myself as a character lmao ksksksks

sorry for not updating in two days and thank you so much for 1K reads and 200+ votes omfg i'm legit thankful!
i purple you all thank you for reading 💜