.eighteen

───※ ·❆· ※───
KISS

Taehyung uncomfortably shifted his gaze back on the teacher as he opened his textbook. He can feel the intimate stares a certain red haired was giving him.

Why the hell is he staring at me?

Breaking the deafening silence, the teacher cleared her throat as she spoke.

"Okay class, we have new students. Please welcome them wholeheartedly. Come in, Mr. Park and Mr. Min," the teacher said while fixing her black thick rimmed glasses.

The students patiently waited, except Jungkook who was still giving sharp stares at Taehyung as he leaned on the table dreamily.

"Mr. Park? Mr. Min?"

No answer.

With her brows strictly furrowed, she opened the door with a frown displayed on her wrinkled face.

"Mr. Park ⚊,"

The door suddenly bursted open, revealing a certain blue haired and a blonde haired guy that was kissing torridly, infront of the teacher. Literally eating each other's faces.

But they both stopped the heated kiss when the grumpy ol' teacher yelled at them.

"What the hell are you doing, Mr. Park and Mr. Min?!"

"Kissing, Ma'am," Yoongi answered as he rolled his eyes, entering the classroom with loud and obnoxious students as he triumphantly smirked.

Laughters, giggles, chuckles, and gags were heard all across the tiny classroom. The blue haired couldn't help but blush at the attention the class were giving them.

Petty humans. It was just a kiss.

There, Taehyung remained shocked. His jaw dropped as his piercing blue eyes widened. He couldn't believe what he just witnessed. His bestfriends were fucking kissing together with the fucking presence of their sharp tongues.

"What the fuck," Taehyung muttered under his breath as he stared at Yoongi, who was sitting infront of him in shock.

Meanwhile, Jungkook, who had been staring at Taehyung for such a long time, noticed that his beloved was staring at someone else. A certain blonde haired to be exact.

Does he have a crush on that midget?  He thought as he huffed in irritation while glaring at the blonde.

───※ ·❆· ※───

After that boring and long class, he immediately went his way to search for his treacherous and untrustworthy bestfriends.

"Where the hell are they?" Taehyung grumbled as his piercing deep blue eyes scanned the whole surroundings with a frown on his face, looking and searching for Jimin and Yoongi.

Stomping his foot, he proceeded walking. Intently examining the place with his ocean eyes.

Extravagant grandiloquent purple and orange aureate hues gloriously gleamed on the celestial skies. The radiant resplendent sun glimmered on his golden tan skin, making it dazzlingly glow.

Pretty astonishing isn't it?

But it won't last long though...

A frightening dreadful long bony and unearthly fingertips crawled on his soft golden tan skin, which made him shiver in disgust and horror.

But before he could scream and fight that ghastly creature, stygian darkness already succumbed him and his consciousness as the horrifying creature dragged him for God knows where.

───※ ·❆· ※───