I wake up at 12:01 PM to Kaden staring at me.
"Good morning," he says in a soft, sing-song voice. I begin to think the previous events were just a dream until he leans over and kisses me. I grab his face as I kiss him back, smiling against his lips and feeling him smile back.

We begrudgingly get out of bed and change our clothes, going down to the lobby to get some lunch. After eating, we head back up to the room to put on swimming trunks and walk out to the beach, where, one second of being in the water, I nearly get knocked over and get in the head with a beach ball five minutes later. Kaden laughs and I look at him with a raised eyebrow.
"What??" he asks me.
"You better watch, it'll happen to you next," I say.
He rolls his eyes at me, and lo and behold, twenty seconds later a wave comes and nearly knocks him down, a beach ball flying at his head as he rights himself.
"I told you," I say in a sing-song voice.
"Oh, aren't you just a know-it-all?" he says.
"Why, yes, yes I am. Thank you for noticing!"
He laughs and rolls his eyes at me walking towards me.

Kaden comes towards me with sand all over his hands, trying to kiss me and I take off running towards the hotel. Washing off my feet before running into the hotel lobby and running up the stairs, looking behind me to see Kaden still standing at the place where you wash your feet off. I reach the fifth floor and run into our room, running into the bathroom, standing in the doorway and waiting for him to come into the room. He comes into the room a few seconds later, looking confused. I grab him and pull him into me, pressing our lips together. He holds me close and kisses back gently, leaning into the kiss. I smile against his lips again, feeling his lips spread into a smile against mine.

After we take turns showering, we head out to dinner at Rudford's Restaurant, a 'Circa-1949 spot with old-timey decor & booth seating serves classic diner fare around the clock' according to the Google description, and then heading over to Seaport Village to do some shopping.

We get back to the hotel around 9:30. I lean against the wall, waiting for him to unlock the door.
"Dibs on the bathroom," he says as he opens the door and sets his stuff down, going in the bathroom and shutting the door. He comes out a few minutes later and looks at me sitting on the bed.
"What are we?" I ask him.
"What do you mean?" he asks.
"Like are we dating? Or are we just friends?"
"You know there's no way on earth that we're 'just friends' after earlier," he tells me, looking at me.
"What are you saying then?" I ask him as he comes close to me, grabbing my hands, climbing on my lap and pushing me back on the bed, kissing my lips hard.
"I'm saying," he says pulling away from the kiss, leaning his head against mine. "That you're mine."
He kisses me again. "And I want people to know," he says.
His lips are on mine again and our lips are moving against each other slowly. He pulls away, slowly this time.
"Update your status," he says. "Post it on social media," Another kiss. "I want people to know you're not free." I wrap my arms around him and pull him down to me for another kiss.
"I love you," he says, pulling away and leaning his head against mine. "I really do,"
I look at him through my eyelashes. "I love you too," I whisper, almost silently. He kisses me softly.

Kaden and I are under the covers of the hotel bed, the TV turned on. I'm leaned against him, scrolling through Facebook when I gasp suddenly. He looks up from his scrolling.
"What?" he asks.
"I forgot to update my status!" I say.
He looks at me, a smile spreading across his face as he tips my chin up and kisses my lips.
I go to my relationship status and change it from 'Single' to 'In A Relationship with Kaden Campbell'. At the same time, Kaden changes his from 'single' to 'In A Relationship with Zach Taylor'.

The next morning, we leave the hotel around 9:30 AM after eating breakfast and go to SeaWorld first. We spend about four hours there and then head to the zoo, where we spend four or five hours. By then, it's around 7:00 PM when we get back to the hotel. We order food in, Kaden going down to the lobby to get it and head down to the beach after eating for a walk.
After we've been walking for about thirty minutes or so, Kaden stops me and turns me around to face him. I look at him confusedly; he leans in and presses his lips against mine lightly, cupping my face gently.