griffin + keenan (pt. 2) (3)

Here's what happened after the day in the classroom and before the wedding...

┴┈┈┈┈■┈┈┈┈┴

It's been three and a half weeks of awkwardness before Griffin asks to talk to Keenan after class on a Friday.
"Of course, Mr. Findlay. We can speak after class."
Shiloh glances up at Griffin as he walks down the row of desks to his seat.

After class is over, Griffin waits for the classroom to empty out before he closes the door and covers the window, turning around to find Keenan sitting on the edge of his desk, smiling at him.
"Sooo... What's goin' on?" Keenan asks, looking at Griffin.
"I wanted to see if you'd want to go to dinner with me?" Griffin says timidly, standing at the desk in front of Keenan's.
"Can I pick you up tonight?" Keenan asks, stepping forward.
"I think I'd be offended if you didn't..." Griffin replies, trailing off as Keenan stands closer. Griffin looks up to meet Keenan's gaze, just as Keenan pulls back, his hand cupping his cheek.
"Maybe we should wait for that..." Keenan whispers.
"You're a tease!" Griffin says, unable to keep a smile off of his face.
Keenan smiles. "Just a few hours..."

┴┈┈┈┈■┈┈┈┈┴

At five o'clock, Griffin walks out of the house to Keenan's car.
"Where are we going?" Griffin asks as he buckled his seatbelt.
"I want to take you to my favorite diner. It's a few blocks from my apartment. After that... I don't know..."

After they've eaten, they head back to Keenan's car; It's nearly seven o'clock now.
"What should we do now?" Griffin asks. Keenan shuts Griffin's door and walks around, climbing in on his side. "You wanna come back to my apartment for a little?" Keenan asks.
Griffin agrees, and off they head to Keenan's apartment.

┴┈┈┈┈■┈┈┈┈┴

"I think about him all the time, y'know." Griffin says as he and Keenan sit out on the balcony.
Keenan looks over and wraps his arms around Griffin. "If there's one thing I know for sure, it's that Cameron loved you. He was so proud to be your older brother."
Griffin smiles as he looks over to Keenan. "Thank you,"
Keenan rests the side of his head against Griffin's. "I mean it. You're special, Griff,"
Griffin blushes. "Thank you," he replies, looking at his lap.
Keenan turns Griffin's face toward his. "I wouldn't say it if it weren't true..."
Keenan leans forward, meeting Griffin's gaze, but pausing.
"What are you doing?" Griffin asks softly, looking into Keenan's eyes.
"Waiting for you to tell me to stop," Keenan whispers. "Do you want me to stop?"
Griffin shakes his head, closing his eyes at Keenan's lips press against his own.
Griffin finds Keenan's hands, sliding his fingers in between Keenan's, who squeezes his hand tightly.

Keenan breaks the kiss slowly, looking into Griffin's eyes, who looks anywhere but at him.
"Hey... You okay?" Keenan asks, turning Griffin's face back to his; but Griffin just leans forward, climbing in Keenan's lap, kissing him again, harder.

Griffin yawns as he lays sideways, resting his head in Keenan's lap, stretching and looking up at him, as he bites his lip, laughing softly.
"What?" He asks, grabbing Griffin's hand and absentmindedly playing with his fingers.
Griffin smiles at him, putting his free hand on the back of Keenan's neck and pulling his face to his for a kiss.

Griffin kisses the back of Keenan's hand, glancing up at him. "Do you think Cam would be happy?"
Keenan smiles, inhaling a breath. "I do... I think... I think it would take him some time to come to terms with it though,"
Griffin closes his eyes briefly, nodding.
"You should get some sleep, my love," Keenan says, running a finger gently down the side of his face.
"So should you," Griffin says, raising an eyebrow at him, making Keenan smile.