Chapter 28

Dre

Looking around at the room I was stuck in I was trying to figure out how I was going to get myself out of this one. I knew I shouldn't have gotten involved with this shit. All over jealousy, believe it or not me and Adonis use to be best friends. Just how Ace and Bright is only I couldn't handle being in the second seat. I wanted full control. Now though I wished I could just go back and change things. Not only with Adonis but with Ayanna as well.

I been doing her wrong our whole relationship, yeah she just caught me with Amir but little did she know I was with Amir way before I was with her. Making it hard for me to let him go, plus Amir wasn't having it. Always threaten to tell every time I tried to leave him alone. After a while I just said fuck it and kept them both. Now though I wished I would've left him alone and just stuck with Yana. It's his fault I was in this room now.

I got a call from him telling me to meet him at the house next thing I knew I was tied up in this room. I couldn't believe he set me up like that. After everything we been through together he was the last person I thought would set me up. The door being opened took me out my thoughts. As the same man walked in looking at me with some pliers in his hand.

"Are you ready to tell me what I want to know" He asked in a thick Spanish accent

"I don't-" I was cut off by a punch to the face that made me feel like my whole jaw was missing.

"Try again"

"I reall-" a punch to the gut cut me off, knocking the wind out of me.

"I see just talking isn't going to work" he said before he left out.

He came back a few minutes later with two other dudes. I didn't know what was about to happen but I was sure I wouldn't like it. One walked up to me rolling up his sleeves as the other started to strip out of his clothes. Taking his shirt off throwing it at my feet.

"Guess I'll leave you alone now." the man with the thick accent said as he made his way to the door never looking back.

The man stripping unbuttoned his pants dropping both them and his draws in one slide. Stepping out of them he started stroking his dick bringing it to life. One look at his dick and I knew I didn't want any part of that. Don't get me wrong I liked men but I was a top never a bottom. Me being penetrated was never on my to do list.

"Wait" I said not willing to even see what they might or might not do.

"For? This better be worth my time or Jose here will have the time of his life with you." He said over his shoulder as the one with his dick out smirked stroking himself faster.

"Listen, I really don't know where they are but I know I have something that would be worth your wild" I said trying to ignore the hungry eyes Jose was giving me.

"And that is?" The man asked taking a few steps back in the room.

Ayana

I didn't know where they took me but what I did know it didn't take long. The whole ride all I could think about was Amir dead eyes staring at me as his life drained out of the hole in his forehead. Never did I image his hate for me ran so deep, even still through all of that I never wanted to see him dead.

At the moment I was sitting in the corner of an empty room wondering how did I get here. Boy oh boy if I knew then what I knew now I wouldn't have let myself fall for somebody like Dre. Everything that has happened in my life rather it was good or bad always can back to him. Maybe it was my fault for not seeing the writing on the wall. For ignoring the signs, how could I be so dumb I thought as I hugged myself tighter. My thoughts was broken by the door opening up, some man walked in grabbing me by the arm dragging me out of the room. He took me to what seem to be a regular room with a bedroom furniture and whatnot.