Chapter 16

Ahmad

Grunting I came all over the sink. Biting my lip I tried not to be too loud. Ayana left me on brick, I wanted to fuck her so bad but I'm going to wait until my arm heal all the way so I could do her like I really wanted to. As much as I wanted to slide in I knew when I do break her open I wanted it to be a night to remember.

Going back into the room after cleaning up my mess I found a sleeping Ayana. Laying in the same position I left her in I smirked, she didn't even bother to fix her shirt or bra. I ate her soul out and I wasn't even going as hard as I could go. I'm trying to ease her into my level of freakiness. Going up to her I fixed her shit before laying down behind her pulling her to me. Kissing her forehead I started to doze off too.

Waking up the next day I was in bed alone.  Stretching I got up looking for Ayana, after checking the whole upstairs and coming up empty handed I went downstairs getting the same results. There was no sign of her anywhere but you could tell she was there recently I could still smell breakfast in the air. Going into the kitchen I found a plate with a note on it.

      Ace,  
                I took a Uber to class which ends at 12. I made breakfast see you later. Mwah
      P.S you gone have to come to get me I'll text you. Lol

I smiled reading that. For a minute I forgot she even signed up for school, looking at the clock it read 9:20 I still had a few hours before I had to go get her. With nothing else to do I ate my breakfast before going to get dressed, it was a nice day out so some shorts was definitely the move making me wonder what the hell Ayana had on? Shaking the thought not trying to be one of those dudes who tell her what she can and cannot wear, all I knew nothing better not had been hanging out though.

Going upstairs in my room I went in the closet and paused as I looked at the hers side empty giving me a idea. Taking it upon myself I moved all Ayana shit from her room to mine. I enjoyed sleeping with her last night, it was some of the best sleep I've gotten in years and I could definitely get use to that. I was sleeping so hard that I didn't even feel her get out the bed.

Besides to my understanding of last night she was mine now wasn't no sleeping in the next room that was out. After I was finished I took a shower then went to find me something to wear. It was summer time in Buffalo. Even knowing that I didn't know if the weather was gone act right or not cause in Buffalo you could get all four seasons in one day. Checking the weather on my phone it was calling for it be 85 out so I decided on something simple. 

A long sleeve baseball shirt that was white on the chest with orange shoulders and sleeves that I rolled up, some blue ripped distressed jean shorts and my Danny Supa Nike SB Dunks. Topping it off with my all white New York fitted with orange lettering and blue stitching around the letters. After brushing my waves and grabbing my A chain that hung to my chest and my Rolex submariner watch I was on my way out the door. I wasn't a fan of those baby necklaces but I didn't like the stupid long ones either, shit was so early 2000s. Checking the clock it was 11 on the nose, seeing I still had a hour to go before I had to get Ayana I decided to pull up on Bright.

The ride to Bright House was quick, as soon as I pulled up I saw Bright who was talking to some female. Bright was a certified hoe, he could not just fuck one person. Every time he tried he ended up cheating and most times he bounced back but when he fucked up with Simone it change him. It made him worse. He fuck different bitches every day, sometimes different bitches in one day.

I was surprised he didn't have nothing. That was my mans tho so I loved him either way. I knew all it would take was the right one to get his ass in line, deep down I knew he wanted somebody even if he acted as if he didn't. Shaking my head I pulled up and parked. Grabbing my gun from under the seat I tucked it in my pants before hopping out. I walked up to Bright slapping him up.