Scarlett nodded before picking up an expensive looking vase and setting it down in one of the many boxes Ashton had laid out. This went on for about 15 more minutes before there was one more thing to be put away.

Scarlett picked up the last picture frame on one of the side tables and looked at the picture. There was a young Ashton with his fringe, a young girl and a boy. She was guessing his siblings.

She held up the picture and showed Ashton who just got back from putting the other boxes away. "Are these your siblings?"

Ashton looked up confused for a moment before grinning when he saw the picture. As he got closer to get ahold of the frame, his face scrunched up in disgust. "Oh God, my hair."

Scarlett couldn't help but let out a laugh at his reaction.

"Yeah, those are my siblings, Lauren and Harry," Ashton said, almost admiringly as he held the frame.

"Where are they?"

Ashton walked over at set the picture down in the box, then closed it. "Still in Australia."

Scarlett went over and picked up the box, putting it where Ashton put the others. She closed the door and wiped her hands on her jeans.

"They didn't move down with you?"

Ashton shook his head and went into the kitchen with Scar right behind him, "No, my mum wanted to make sure America was a good fit before bringing them."

"How long ago was that?" She asked, started to stack the cups into towers.

"Too many years to count," Disappointment laced with his soft tone, "This year is the year."

Scarlett went over to him and put her arm around his waist, bringing him in for a comfortating hug.

"Well, I can't wait to meet them."

Ashton grinned, wrapping his arm around her shoulders to bring her in closer, "Enough sap, let's set up for this party."

Calum, Luke, and Michael came around two hours before the party officially started. By that time, Scarlett was already hunkered down in one of the bathrooms, applying her makeup and doing her hair. She did full face of makeup, a smokey eye to top it off. After, she decided on straightening her minimal waves.

She went over to her bag that laid on Ashton's bed and took out her outfit for the night. She stripped herself out of her jeans and tee to replace it with her cropped top and low jeans. The last thing to put on was her heels.

Scarlett examined herself in the mirror Ashton had in his room. Her hand covering the part of her stomach that was exposed. She turned and looked at her backside making sure everything was looking as she planned.

The butterflies were back, but now they were like killer bees. She's never been dressed like this before, but she's ready to step out of her comfort zone. And dressing like this is a huge step.

She started to think of what everyone would think of what she was wearing and she immediately wanted to change into the outfit she arrived in. She continued looking at herself for a little bit longer.

The floor beneath her feet started to thump as the music started to play. She could hear the voices start to get louder as people started to flood the house.

As she sat on the bed to recollect her thoughts, there was a knock and the door opened slowly.

"Scar, are you okay?"

Calum. Scarlett didn't know if she should be relieved or start panicking immediately.

The door opened all the way and Calum stood by the door frame. His eyes searching the room before landing on her. The look concern was replaced with his wide eyes before recollecting himself. Her cheeks turning a shade of pink.