Chapter 14: Just A Monster

Pinkamena lay on the ground, beaten and tortured. There was blood all over her body, mostly her own. Multiple bones in her body were either fractured or broken, one of her eyes were so swollen she couldn't see through them. They left her to die after that. She tried her hardest to fight them; she even managed to kill one or two of them, but she never had a chance. There were just too many of them, and they had way more experience than she did. They eventually beat her into submission, and most had their way with her, one by one. The ones who weren't interested just watched, some enjoying it, others just out of boredom.

It felt like hours before they stopped, most hit her while they were torturing her. She wasn't bothered by being tortured, that stopped bothering her after Blake, even though she knew it should. Maybe it was bothering her, but what she was feeling now was overshadowing it, overwhelming defeat. She lay there in pain, unable and unwilling to move.

________

In the bunker, it was a very different atmosphere. Blake was banging on the window, his face was a dark red in rage, the veins on his face popping out. He had been rooting for her before, saying how well he did on her. Then she went to fight the crowd of them, and when they started beating and raping her, Blake went ballistic. He started screaming about how it was unfair, and that they couldn't do that to her because she belongs to him, crying he was going to kill them all.

He did that the entire time they were beating her, even as the men out there walked up to the bunker and began banging on windows, saying things like: Is this it? And where's our money!? Even though she wasn't dead, just unwilling to fight, it was nitpicky, but that was the job. They needed to kill her, not beat and rape her until she couldn't fight back. Though, the way it was looking, she was going to die from her injuries. And if that happened, the money would have to be split up among them, which would cause a variety of problems.

Discord was watching almost eagerly, in the beginning, a smile on his face as he internally rooted for her. But when she was getting beaten, the usual smile left his face. He turned his head away, not wanting to see what they were doing to her. Eventually, he pulled out his laptop, using it as a distraction. He ignored everything, Blake's screaming, the sound of the thugs beating on the windows, everything. He focused on what he was doing on the laptop; he couldn't watch her die.

Igneous' reaction was the most unchanging, but he was upset. His face remained unchanged throughout most of it, except for when she killed the first three. It seemed to relax for a few seconds as if he was surprised or impressed. But he returned to his usual neutral face as if nothing had happened. He stayed like that for a few seconds, his arms crossed as he watched her fight, until she started getting beaten. Then a scowl crawled into his face, his eyebrows furrowed as a look of disappointment and anger formed on his face. He ground his teeth; he gripped his arms tightly, he needed this to go right. With everything that's been going the wrong lately, he couldn't afford this to go wrong.

There was way too much time and resources put into her for her to just die here, she may not have had the ability to transform, considering she needs a catalyst, but he would have liked to see that at least once before she died, just to know there was some point to all this. Honestly, he needed something to go right, or all this built up stress and frustration was going to kill him. He was considering just letting Blake in there and joining him in killing them, at least then they wouldn't have to waste the money on them. But, that would've harmed their reputation, and that wasn't something they could afford right now.

Igneous sighed, begrudgingly putting his finger in a small box with a button on top in front him. It was a little, wooden box with a speaker on the front; it was connected directly to the intercom, allowing him to speak to anyone in the room. He was about to speak into the intercom, telling them that they'll have to wait until she's dead first, ignoring both theirs and Blakes screaming. But the sound of gasping and a chair hitting the ground caught his attention, causing him to turn around quickly.