"This is awesome"! Sarah exclaim excitedly. she's holding a tray
helping me out with the orders.. I insist not to but "what is friends for."!

"Yeah! I guess so"! I answered.

"Yes you indeed my friend" ! But you owe me 1 glass of wine and lots of explanation from yesterday, but I'm not going to ruin your day yet!"
She pick up two plates of orders and left me wondering what she meant.

Last night after Lorenzo revelations, I left him on that rooftop and went back down to where Sarah's table is. I sked her if she could dropped me home. Right after she agreed.

"I'll take her"Lorenzo cut in.

"No thanks, Sarah will"! Even Sarah gives me a second thought...I grab her hand and say goodbye to everyone. She asked me Whys when we're at car, I told her that I was just tired. I looked outside even it's all complete darkness.

She didn't say anything, she took her earplugs and decided to make a audio call with Xavier while driving. I know shes not so happy that I ruin her night with "the boyfriend" . But I dont mind at all, I really want to go away to think and be alone. I feel so tired, I leaned back and close my eyes.

"Alexa congratulations sweetie"! Mom said interrupting my thoughts.

"Mom! Thank you!" She gave me a hug, "this place is beautiful and the food was all delicious and everything is well organized you really done an amaizing job by making this place into perfection"

"That's what I always told you before My love, Alexia got our talents you know? " My dad said proudly. Giving me a wink.

"Oh Dad, stop bragging everyone might believe you!" I bantered back. Giving him a hug. "thank you for all the support that you given to me." they both hug me,.

"We're a family so we should always be, sweetie" Dad assured. "Whatever happens we're always here at your back", He added.

"Thank you so much Dad, I'm so lucky to have you and Mom"!"I love you both"!

They told me that they needs to catch their flight, but they feel bad for not staying a longer time.. I assure them that's its fine.

"I'm grad you came atleast,"I told them.

"Hi Guys, sorry I'm late?" a voice coming from someone. A voice that it didn't give me single sleep the entire night.

Everything gets in a slow. I saw Lorenzo give Mom a kiss in cheek and gives Dads a hand shakes. But my world stop when he come closer to me, put his arm around me and give me a light kiss on my cheeks but I tried to avoid it, but I got no luck because it landed on my lips. I heard gasps and awe sounds from everyone. I feel my cheek gets heated I'm not sure if it is because of embarrassments or angry. The brute.

Sweetheart sorry I'm late" he said with a big smiles" I was speechless and off guard by the act. I tried to catch his eyes to give him a warning look but he ignore,its seem enjoying my predicament,

"Come on, don't be mad" he said and about to give me a another kiss. But I manage to avoid it with unnoticeable way.

"It's alright! I said and escape on his arm. I just need to play with his game for now but later I need to deal with him alone not infront of everyone.