Truths and Lies

July 31st, 2018 - 7:22 pm

It was another Tuesday night for the couple as they were getting set for tonight's Smackdown Live. Ashley was getting her makeup done by one of the makeup artists, Linda. Alex was in his street attire and headed towards the makeup area. However, his little journey was interrupted by Amanda.

Alex: Amanda?!

Amanda: Hey you.

Alex: What is it that you want? I thought I was an idiot.

Amanda: I just wanted to apologize for the other day and for calling you an idiot. I came all about it the wrong way and I hope I can make it more clearer.

Alex: I do appreciate the apology... what do you mean? 

Amanda: What I mean is... I want to be with you as your woman. What does Ashley have that I don't?  I mean, I'm a goddess compared to all women.

Alex: Wow... that tells me a lot about yourself. What me and Ashley have is special and I don't want other woman in my life. I love Ashley. 

Amanda: I'm sure that I can convince you other wise.

Amanda then reached the back of Alex's head and placed a kiss onto his lips. As Alex tried to break away, Amanda tightly wrapped both of her arms around him. She pushed Alex into the wall to not let him escape. Alex broke the kiss and pushed the lustful blonde away. 

Alex: You must be out of your mind! Stay away from me and Ashley.

Alex walked away and left Amanda standing there.

Amanda: You got it?

Daria: Yeah... I don't know where you're going with this.

Amanda: Just trust me, Daria. 

Alex shook off the incident and continued to the makeup area. 

Ashley: Hey babe. Is everything okay?

Alex: Yeah, why do you ask?

Ashley: Your cheeks are redder than normal.

Alex: Don't worry, I'm fine.

Ashley: Has Paige told you about our match tonight?

Alex: No, she hasn't told me anything.

Ashley: We're actually gonna work an actual match together for the first time. 

Alex: Oh that's great. I'm excited.

Ashley: Me too. We're actually gonna open tonight's show. 

Alex: That's great. 

Ashley: Alex, what gear did you pack for today?

Alex: My blue silver long tights and vest. How come?

Ashley: Well, it's a surprise. You'll see.

Alex: I see.

Ashley: I should get changed soon. I'll see you at the gorilla soon. Love you.

Alex: Love you too.  

7:53 pm

Alex was in front of the gorilla, getting set for the match. He had both the Intercontinental and the United Kingdom Championship on his waist. He wore his azure blue and snow white split tights with tribal designs with a long arm sleeve on his left arm and a white elbow pad on his right arm. He had his blue jacket on with the hood off. Suddenly, he felt two hand on his shoulders.