The Dream Debut

January 27th, 2018 - 3:30 PM

The day finally arrived, Alex would make his official debut in the WWE

The day finally arrived, Alex would make his official debut in the WWE. And he would have to start from the bottom, beginning in the developmental brand, NXT. Alex drove up to the Wells Fargo Center. He stepped out of his car and looked up at the arena to see the huge promotional poster that displayed on there. He noticed himself on the card, booked to face against an unknown opponent. 

He entered the arena, passed the security checkpoint and continued onto the men's locker room. Alex entered to see the locker room with several wrestlers who were booked tonight: John (Johnny Gargano) who was on his phone, Tom (Aleister Black) who sat cross legged as a part of his meditation, and Austin who laid back against his locker with his headphones on. Alex proceeded to walk over to his locker and set down his bag and pull his gear out of his bag. 

His WWE gear was similar to what he wore during his time in the indies

His WWE gear was similar to what he wore during his time in the indies. He wore long tights, along with matching knee pads and kick pads. On the upper body, he had wrist bracers on both arms, a black elbow on his right arm and an armband on his left arm. For his entrance, he wore a hooded jacket. It was stylized similarly to Ezio's jacket from Assassin's Creed; which is one of Alex's favorite video game series. He began his preparations to what will be his first match in the WWE.

7:45 pm

Alex was on his way towards the gorilla as his debut match was going to kick off NXT Takeover: Philadelphia. While walking, he bumped into the current NXT Tag Team Champions, Robert (Bobby Fish) & Kyle (Kyle O'Reilly); who were known as ReDRagon on the indies.

Alex: Hey champs. 

Robert: Alex! It's been a while.

Kyle: Can't believe you signed to WWE.

Alex: I know, I figured I'd would have one more go before I'd hang up the boots.