A New Day

April 9, 2018

The sun began its rise and shined through the blinds of the hotel room. Ashley slowly opened her eyes and let out a small yawn. She felt something firm and warm below her and realized it was Alex. Ashley admired his slumber face, sleeping peacefully. She continued to stare until Alex began to slowly opened his eyes to a beautiful sight. Ashley looking at him with her green eyes and her messy hair to the side was something to behold for Alex.  

Ashley: Morning.

Alex: Morning Ash. How's your leg feeling?

Ashley: It feels fine.

Alex: That's good. 

Ashley: I'm glad that you're here. Since I first met you, we've become close as we talk with each other over the phone or text each other while.

Alex: Yeah and I am grateful for that. I haven't really met someone like you. 

Ashley: Same. Can I ask you something?

Alex: Sure. Name it.

Ashley: How would you feel if we've moved on from being "friends"?

Alex: You really want to?

Ashley: Yes. Otherwise, I wouldn't be asking you this.

Alex: But why me? I'm already old. 

Ashley: You don't look that old. You still look like you're still in your 20s.

Alex: Flattering but I'm 34.

Ashley: Age is a number, especially with the way you move. Plus, there aren't guys I can trust except you. I've been divorced twice. The two guys I called my "husband" cheated on me and tried to pin it on me. I just need a guy I can trust and it happen to be you. 

Alex: I can relate. Before I came to the WWE and even to Japan, I was dating a girl who I didn't realize was pulling wool over my eyes. Throughout the time we dated, she was fucking another guy behind my back. After I broke up with her, I found it hard to trust someone. But now, I think I have found someone to trust. 

Ashley: Can you you trust me?

Just as Ashley spoke, Alex turned each other around and ended up on top of her. He laid a long sensual kiss on her pouty pink lips.

Alex: Does that answer your question?

Ashley giggled and kiss him back

Ashley: It most certainly does.

They both stared into each other's and something ignited. They began to make out with each other, still in bed. Ashley was making out with her crush now boyfriend and Alex has now found love, true love. As they made out, Ashley rubbed her hand against Alex's boxers and felt something hard. However, their session would be interrupted by Alex's phone. 

Alex: Sorry...

Ashley: It's alright. Just answer it.

Alex: It's Paul.

Phone Conversation

Alex: Hey Paul.

Paul: Hi Alex. How are you this morning?

Alex: Fine. Just taking in the view.

Paul: That's great. Anyways, you must be wondering why I am calling you today.

Alex: Yeah. Is it good news or bad news?

Paul: It's good news I assure you. You better hold onto the UK title for a while as we'll plan something special for when you're officially called up. Also, I was contacted by one of your old promotions PROGRESS Wrestling. They are holding their annual Super Strong Style event and they specifically asked for you. 

Alex: When is it?

Paul: Next month on May 5th. 

Alex: Oh ok. 

Paul: Also, since WWE is doing a world tour next month and we'll be in London a week after SSS16. You'll be making an appearance on Smackdown. 

Alex: Wait. Really?

Paul: Yes. Why wouldn't the UK Champion visit the capital?

Alex: Paul. Thank you a lot. I won't disappoint.

Paul: I know you won't and good luck. 

Alex: Thank you.

End of Call

Ashley: What did he say?

Alex: Well, he said that I'm going to be going to the UK in a month's time. 

Ashley: What's their plan?

Alex: I'm going to be a part of a 3 day tournament called Super Strong Style 16. Then, I'll be making an appearance for SD Live the week after.

Ashley: Really? That's amazing. It'll be like your days in the indies.

Alex: I know, I'm quite excited. But still...

Ashley: But what?

Alex: I wished I was on Smackdown with you.

Ashley: I know but it's how things are. But don't worry, everything will be alright and maybe when you move up to the main roster, you might be sent to Smackdown.

Alex: I hope you're right. 

End of Chapter