Crown Jewel

Since his arrival to WWE, Helios has been riding on a career high. He kicked off his WWE venture with a stellar match with Ricochet and made his debut in the annual Royal Rumble. Afterwards, he went on a hot winning streak and became NXT's technical genius. William Regal, who has not overlooked his great work, gave NXT's technical genius a chance to show his true worth. He placed Helios match against the Bruiserweight, Pete Dunne for the WWE UK Championship. 

NXT Takeover: New Orleans

McGuinness: Very few men are able to match Dunne in terms of toughness and Helios is one of the few

Ranallo: Indeed. Helios is like a wounded animal, right now. Despite the number Dunne did on his right arm, Helios is not calling for the bell to be rung soon.

Helios laid against the bottom turnbuckle, gripping his right arm in pain. He ignored the pain and continued with the match. He got up to dodge an incoming lariat from the Englishman, going for a roll up.

One! Tw- Kick Out!

Just as Helios going to leave the pin, Dunne quickly grabbed his opponent's arms for a triangle choke. The brit began to hit Helios' damaged arm with a barrage of elbows. Helios wanted to say mercy and tap out but he knew that this kind of opportunity doesn't come often so he held on.

Slowly, he tried to get his footing; while Dunne kept punching. Soon, Helios lifted up the UK champion and ran towards the turnbuckle. Dunne walked out of the corner to thrown across the ring with an overhead belly to belly suplex. Helios got kipped up and quickly set up Dunne for the Nightfall Driver, which is a fireman carry into a front sitting slam, but Dunne jumped off and set up his patented Bitter End. As Dunne elevated the challenger over his head, Helios quickly reversed the maneuver into a guillotine lock. He applied so much pressure to the head that it brought Dunne to his knees. Helios could feel Dunne getting a bit loose so he transitioned into the mounted version of the submission and continued applying pressure. Dunne continued to relieve the constricting position by rolling each other over but Helios wouldn't let go and moved into a kneeling guillotine choke. Helios, while keeping the hold, brought Dunne up from the mat, giving the English wrestler an open window. He adapted to a MMA like combat and tried for a single leg takedown but Helios surprisingly suplexed him on his one leg and and changeover to his signature crossface.

Ranallo: Very impressive strength from the right leg of Helios! Tossing the UK Champion to transition into his trademark Crossface.

McGuinness: Not a favorable position for the UK champion. Will he tap out here tonight?

Dunne was stuck in a situation he has never dealt with before. He exhausted all of his options and despite the fact that Helios was essentially fighting with one arm, he couldn't seal the pin and was placed in a painful hold. He fought to get loose from the submission but he had little energy to and it did not help his case that Helios had a death grip. Helios applied his weight onto his victim's back to further immobilize him. Dunne was given no other choice but one.

DING! DING! DING!

Ranallo: It's allll over! Helios has managed to overthrow the champion and claim the crown as his own.

McGuinness: This is a ground breaking win for him. He has managed to end the massive reign of Dunne and now begins his time as UK Champion . Congratulations to Helios and commiserations to Pete.

Helios laid in the middle of the ring, exhausted, breathing heavily, and drenched in sweat. He sat up upright to be met with the referee holding the UK title, waiting for Helios to take it. Helios took the belt and stood up, the referee grabbed his wrist and raised it up to declare him the new UK champion. Helios glanced down to see his prize. He proceeded to walk to a corner and climb the second rope to raise the title once again. The crowd cheered as the hard fought wrestler hoisted up his crown. However, the cheers turned into jeers as Dunne attacked the new champion. Dunne grabbed for a microphone to send a message to the new champion.

Dunne: You think you've won, have ya? You may have the title now but soon, it'll come back to its rightful owner. See you soon, champion.

After NXT Takeover: NOLA

Alex returned to the hotel he was staying at. He reached his room and soon laid himself out on the bed, exhausted from the event. His phone began to ring and he pulled it out to see who was calling. It was Ashley. Since their first meeting, the two began to talk with each other more and more. They would call each other everyday to stay in touch. People suspected they were together but if you asked Ashley or Alex, they would deny it.

Alex: Hey Ash. What's up?

Ashley: Not much. Just calling to see how you are doing.

Alex: I'm doing fine, thanks.

Ashley: Great job today on Takeover. How come you didn't tell me you were gonna win the UK title?

Alex: I wanted to surprise you. You set for the big show tomorrow?

Ashley: Yeah but I'm kind of nervous. I'm facing Asuka and I don't want to screw up.

Alex: I understand. To be on the card of a big show like Wrestlemania would make anyone nervous. You won't screw up if you let it get to you. If there's anything I can do to help you, just ask me alright?

Ashley: Thanks Alex. It makes feel better than you're willing to be there for me.

Alex: Of course, what are friends for?

Friends. Just friends. That made Ashley go silent. He only saw her as a friend. Despite the devastation, she composed her self and acted normal.

Alex: Ashley? Are you okay?

Ashley: Yeah. I'm fine. Don't worry. I'm gonna rest up for tomorrow. I'll talk to you tomorrow.

Alex: Well alright. Champions need sleep. Good ni...

Ashley abruptly hung up and left Alex a little confused.  Ashley laid in bed, staring at the ceiling.

Ashley: Just friends, huh?

Meanwhile, Alex got into bed and was thinking about that call.

Alex: Did I say something wrong?

After winning the UK Championship, Alex should be happy. Right? However, it's not the case as he felt he's said something wrong to Ashley. Will Alex realized his mistake? Will Ashley move on and continue her search? What will happen the next they meet in person? Find put next time in Big Time.