A Rose's Thorns

July 26, 2018 - 10:35 a.m.

Thursday has arrived and Amanda was in getting dressed for her training session with Alex. She was wearing black shorts with a pink Tapout cropped sports top underneath a black tank top.  She was checking herself in the mirror and was trying to see if her attire was seductive enough. 

She fell for Alex as he wasn't as many of the guys she used to go out with

She fell for Alex as he wasn't as many of the guys she used to go out with. Alex was more sincere and a down to earth guy. He didn't act bigger than what he actually was and it caught Amanda's eye. It didn't help as Alex was very welcoming and a sweet soul as he once complimented her while in London. She knew what she wanted and was determined to get him one way or another. 

Meanwhile, Alex was putting on his workout clothes for his training session with Amanda. Ashley left earlier in the morning for a morning media event she was doing. He had prepared a list of drills that helped him in the past, in which he hopes will help her out. He also came up with some transitions that would help her with submissions as  Amanda said on Wednesday that she want to focus more on her technical skills.  

22 Minutes Later  

Alex arrived early to the spot he picked, a local wrestling academy and the head coach of the academy didn't have classes until the evening

Alex arrived early to the spot he picked, a local wrestling academy and the head coach of the academy didn't have classes until the evening. He stretched a bit and ran the ropes to warm up a bit and right on time, Amanda showed up with a baggy tank top on and her shorts. 

Alex: Hey you made it! You ready to work hard?

Amanda: I'm always ready

45 Minutes Later

Alex began his training by explaining the basics of technical wrestling and chain wrestling. He showed Amanda some transition moves and escape moves. They were able to get in a couple of chains together, with Alex allowing Amanda to win most of them. He could see that Amanda had potential to be an amazing technician. She was able to smoothly transition from one hold to another and blended it with her repertoire. Now, Alex wanted to tested Amanda on what she has learned so far.