Beach Chapter

July 29th - 11:35 am

Sunday had just arrived and the pair couldn't have been more excited. They agreed to spend their day off than with each other's company at the beach. Alex was in his studio apartment, getting his bag for the day. He packed a lunch consisting of a New York style salami sandwich with mozzarella, a variety of vegetables like basil leaves and tomatoes, a dip of olive oil and a small dash of salt and pepper; all on a loaf of Italian bread.  He also made a gallon of homemade lemonade. Alex also packed in some extra towels just in case. He wore a pair of three colored shorts, a SPLX tank top and a . He was looking forward to the day ahead.

Meanwhile, Ashley was at her home, deciding on which swimsuit to wear. She was on the fence between a plain white bikini or a striped one. She wanted to look good for her significant other. Like Alex, she has prepare a bit of food for their picnic. Ashley baked a small batch of peanut butter protein cookies.  She packed some items in her bag: sunscreen lotion, an uninflated beach ball and a couple of towels. Ashley laid out a white beach dress with blue floral designs around her arms, neck and legs.

12:45 pm

Alex arrived to the spot where Ashley said to meet

Alex arrived to the spot where Ashley said to meet. The sun shined brightly and all you could hear was the calming waves coming in from the ocean. It was calm and quiet as there were very few people at this part of the beach. He placed on the sand one of the towels to sit on. Then, as if on cue, Ashley arrived.

Ashley: Allie!

Alex: Hey Ash.

He stood up and hugging Ashley, while sharing a kiss. 

Ashley: I'm glad you said yes, I've wanted to bring you here for a while. 

Alex: I can see why. This just looks amazing.

Ashley: I'm happy being here with you. 

Alex: I am too, my love.

The pair spent the entire afternoon with each other. They enjoyed their day off to the fullest. They went into the water to swim a bit, Alex played with Ashley a bit by lifting her up from behind. The pair also played with an inflated beach ball that Ashley brought. Lastly, they would end their beach date by looking at the orange/pink sunset, in each other's company. Alex was grateful to have someone as loving as Ashley and vice versa for Ashley. Soon, they would wrap up their date and gather their belonging to leave.  

Ashley: Hey Alex, are you doing anything tonight?

Alex: Nah, I'm just gonna head back to my apartment.