From London With Love

Warning: The following chapter will include SEXUAL content. If you do not want to read such material, YOU MAY MOVE ONTO THE NEXT CHAPTER. You have been warned.

8:21 PM

With the taping of Smackdown Live over, Alex was set to leave but not to his hotel. He was planning to take Ashley around London for sightseeing. They left the O2 Arena and travel to the London Eye. Soon, they got the ferris wheel and enjoyed the beauty of the London landscape. The lights of the city lit up the dark night. 

Ashley: Oh my gosh. This is amazing.

Alex: I know. I glad to call this my second home. 

Ashley: I'd wouldn't mind living here. 

Alex: I've actually lived here for a while but when I signed, I  decided it was best for me to move back to the states.

Ashley: How long did you live here?

Alex: About five years. I figured it would have been easier to move in so I won't constantly be flying in and out of the UK. Now, I'm in Orlando

Ashley: Wait really? I live in Orlando too.

Alex: What a coincidence.

The pair continued to talk about different things like their careers, movies, and tv shows. Ashley questioned Alex about his career in the UK and Japan. 

Ashley: So you became RPW's top dog?

Alex: Well, if you are called RPW's Undisputed British champion then yeah. The original plan was to be the undisputed champion for a whole year but I opted against it. I did not want to bury everyone by steamrolling everyone. So it ended up only lasting 4 months. Even then, it was unheard of RPW having an "undisputed" champion so to speak.

Ashley: That is amazing. With talent like you, it is no wonder they decided to make you a dual champion. What happened after leaving England?

Alex: After England, I went to Japan and wrestled in the country's top 3 promotions. My career went to the next level from there. I won all of Japan's top 3 Jr Heavyweight titles. Aside from the belts, I am grateful that I've been able to work with such amazing people. It's not everyday that you get to work with your idol.

Ashley: Who was your idol?

Alex: Jushin "Thunder" Liger.

Ashley: The... Jushin Thunder Liger?!

Alex: Yup, while I was IWGP Jr Heavyweight champion, I was able to work with Liger one on one. After our match, I was able to take a picture with him.  I was such a fanboy that I asked him to sign it. 

Ashley: That's great. I won't blame for acting the way you did as he is a legend. 

Alex: One of the better moments of my career.  I'm hoping to create more moments in future. 

Ashley: I hope you will.

The pair's car soon reached the bottom and they left the wheel. They'd go to a nearby restaurant for a late night dinner and soon, they would end up at their hotel 10 minutes away. They were booked in the same room as they planned ahead before coming into the UK. As they got to their, Alex laid out on the king size bed.