Ch.19 // "My Girlfriend's a Witch!"

*Disclaimer: I don't own Teen Wolf or it's story line. I only own Veronica and her story line. All rights go to Jeff Davis and MTV. Also the just means that this chapter has been edited :) *

" I need you to promise that you won't say anything about what just happened. " Allison tells Lydia as we get to the front of her house.

After the whole situation that happened, Allison offered to give both Lydia and I a ride home while Scott and Stiles went off to go find the kanima.

" I'll promise not to say anything about what just happened if you can tell me what the hell just happened" Lydia says looking between the two of us.

Allison looks back at me in search for an answer and I just say the first thing that pops into my mind.

"It's - it's kind of complicated." I say.

"Well, how 'bout you start with why was Derek there? Or where Jackson went, or what is wrong with Erica? Oh, do you need a minute to come up with a plausible lie?" Lydia starts firing questions at us

"Part of the reason why I'm asking is because Scott and I aren't supposed to be seeing each other, okay? So, it's better if you just keep what you know to yourself " Allison says trying to avoid some of the questions.

"Fine. I'll keep what I know about you and your boyfriend - which is nothing - to myself" Lydia says in a kind of stuck up tone of voice.

When she goes to open the car door, Allison holds onto her arm tightly to make sure she understands what she's saying.

" Hey. He's not just my boyfriend. You get that, right?" Allison says.

"Let me go" Lydia says looking to me for help but I turn my gaze away from her.

I understand completely what Allison is saying. She would do anything for Scott as would I for Stiles. He's my everything and it makes sense as to why Allison and Scott are going through hoops just to keep their relationship alive.

"Just for one second, please, try and remember -" Allison says.

"Remember what?" Lydia asks, almost annoyed.

"Remember what it feels like. All of those times in school when you see him standing down the hall, and you cannot breathe until you're with him. Or those times in class when you - you can't stop looking at the clock because you know that he's standing right out there waiting for you. Don't you remember what that's like?" Allison says.

Flashbacks start to run through my mind of moments exactly like Allison described.

"No" Lydia says breaking me from my happy memories of stiles and I together .

"What do you mean, 'no'? You've had boyfriends before"Allison says confused.

"None like that" Lydia says then gets out of the car.

Leaving Allison and I in silence. What Lydia just said broke my heart. Jackson broke all of her happy memories and experiences with all of the-somewhat, good guys in her life. I don't want that to happen with Stiles and I. I mean look at Scott and Allison. No matter what comes their way they didn't want to give up and they haven't. I don't want to give up either.

"Hey Allison, you know where Scott and Stiles went right?" I ask her.

Without any questions asked, she drives me to an empty parking lot. Im guessing this is where they followed the kanima to. I spot Stiles' jeep and I quickly thank Allison before jumping out of the car and running to the jeep. Stiles is biting his nails and I sneak up to the passenger side window and start slapping the window, making Stiles jump. Once he realizes that it's me, he unlocks the door allowing for me to climb inside and as soon as I do I hug him as tight as I can.