Intro

Hii so I just wanted to give a few disclaimers and facts about this story before you start reading.

1) please respect my book and me. I'm not trying to be mean or anything but I work very hard to put out creative content in my updates so please don't copy my story. Also don't comment anything negative in the comments because honestly if you don't like my book then why are you reading it?? 2+2=5 ???

2) I'm not trying to copy Jeff Davis or MTV in any way. All of the dialogue, plot, and story line in Teen Wolf goes to him. I give them full credit. On the other hand the only thing I own is Veronica and her story line.

3)  Veronica is based off of Selena Gomez's character Alex Russo so she is lazy at times, sarcastic, a little bit of a troublemaker, and an all around good time. She has a kind heart and a playful soul and just wants the best for everyone.

4) It might not seem like this for the first couple of chapters. But this is a Stiles fanfic. I really wanna focus more on Veronica's story and her development with whatever supernatural characteristic she might or might not have ;)). But as the story progresses you will see how her and Stiles story line also grows.

5) I will gladly take constructive criticism. I actually love it. As long as you're not bashing me or my book then I'm totally fine with you stating your opinion.

6) I have a tendency to start books and then loose interest but I'm actually excited for this one. So my strategy is that in going to write five chapters so then if I ever get lazy I can just publish them without having to write it ya know. Another thing is that since this book is literally based off of the show, the chapters are going to be kind of long (idk if that's a good thing) because of all that's happening in the episodes and also me adding in Veronica's parts.

Oh btw if anyone would like to make a cover for this book that would be so great :))

Okay so I'm pretty sure that's it if I need to add anything else then I will. I hope you have fun reading my book and without further ado I introduce you to "Unknown".