Ch.2 // "You could buy me a sandwhich" ✓

*Disclaimer: I don't own Teen Wolf or it's story line. I only own Vanessa and her story line. All rights go to Jeff Davis and MTV Also the '' means that this chapter has been edited :)*

"Wait so Allison's dad is a hunter?" I question Scott and Stiles. The new information about what happened on the night of the full moon is still processing in my head.

"Yep," answered Scott.

"And he shot you?"

"He did," this time Stiles answered.

"With a crossbow?"

"Yes now  can we please stop with the questions." Scott says to me now getting annoyed.

"Well sorry if I'm trying to understand how the hell my life went from normal teenager to a character on the show teen wolf all in one day." I through my hands up and huff then sit down on the bench.

"I'm sorry Ronnie my mind is trying to process this too. I know you don't like being yelled at how can I make it up to you?" He ask sitting down next to me.

"Well for starters you can buy me a sandwich," I say and smile. Scott and Stiles smile back at me knowing my antics.

Coach blows the whistle yelling at Scott and Stiles to come over and practice for lacrosse.

"Okay just focus on lacrosse. You're going to focus on lacrosse that's all you're going to do today!" I hear Stiles say to Scott as they walk onto the field.

I watch as Scott gets taken down by Jackson. Jackson says something to my brother then coach comes over to him.

"My grandmother can move than that, and she's dead!" I hear coach yell at Scott. I can see that the more coach yells at him the madder Scott is getting. This can't be good.

Scott starts again and he hits Jackson then falls on the ground. He's turning.

Crap!

While everyone crowds around Jackson, Stiles starts to come over to Scott as I hop off the bench and do the same. They start to run off the field towards the lockers as I follow.

"What's happening?" I ask them.

"He's turning," Stiles tells me.

As we enter the locker room Stiles and I try to calm down Scott but it's no good. His breathing is getting out of control.

"Get away from me," my brother yells.

"Hey, Scott we're here for you and we're trying to help but you need to calm down," I say in a soothing voice.

"Uh, Vee I don't think that's going to work." Stiles tells me as he grabs my arm and tries to pull me away.

Suddenly, Scott goes haywire and Stiles grabs me and we hide behind the lockers but that doesn't work. He jumps on top of them and still tries to attack. I had almost given up on life and was silently sending a prayer to god until I heard a sound. I looked and saw that Stiles had just used the fire extinguisher on Scott.

"Oh thank god," I held my hand over my heart trying to control my breathing.

"What happened?" I hear my brother ask.

"You tried to kill me and Stiles!" I yell back at him.

"Calm down tiger," Stiles says to me before turning to Scott. " The reason why you tried to kill us is the anger, your pulse rising."