Ch. 15 // "Sour Wolf's got game"

*Disclaimer: I don't own Teen Wolf or it's story line. I only own Veronica and her story line. All rights go to Jeff Davis and MTV.

"I'm serious. It's not like the last full moon. I don't feel the same." Scott says to Stiles and I as we walk into school the next day.

"Oh, does that include the urge to maim and kill people like me or Ronnie?" Stiles says sarcastically.

"I swear I don't have the urge to maim and kill you." Scott says turning the corner as we head towards Stiles' locker.

"You know, you say that now but then the full moon goes up and out come the fangs and the claws and there's a lot of howling and screaming and running everywhere, okay? And it's very stressful on me and so yes, I'm still locking you up." Stiles says nodding his head rapidly.

I look down at his hand that has just been brushing mine slightly the entire walk over to his locker and now I'm wondering if I should be holding it. I mean we are dating now, we confessed that we love each other but now that I think about it, the only p.d.a we've ever displayed was in the hospital when I woke up from my sleep induced coma. I mean don't get me wrong I'm not a fan of sucking eachothers face in the hallways but im just saying I wouldn't mind holding my boyfriends hand. The only problem is I don't want to rush anything and make him feel uncomfortable.

These random thoughts keep bouncing around in my head before I finally build up the courage decided to to just gently interlock our fingers and hold his hand on mine. He momentarily stops talking with Scott and I release my grip a little regretting my decision but his only tightens and he looks back up into my eyes kissing my forehead and pulling me into him even more before continuing his conversation with Scott.

I look over at Scott expecting him to be looking at us with a face full of disgust but the only expression on his face is kind of loving almost like he's looking at us with adoration.

"All right, did you get something better than handcuffs this time?" Scott says looking over at Stiles.

"Yeah, much better." Stiles says before opening his locker only to have a long chain fall out of it making a loud noise on its way out.

"Part of me wants to ask. The other part says knowing will be more disturbing than anything I could ever imagine. So - I'm gonna walk away." Coach says walking past us and making specific eye contact with me meaning that he thinks Stiles and I are possibly into weird kinky things and thats way closer to Coach then I ever want to be.

"I second that" I say walking away from them.

I walk outside to get some fresh air when I look over and notice that Lydia and Allison are standing outside.

"You really don't remember anything?" I hear Allison ask as I walk up to them.

"What are we talking about?" I ask making my presence announced.

"Allison keeps trying to get answers out of me about that night but before you can ask anymore I just want to let you know that they called it a fugue state, which is basically a way of saying 'We have no idea why you can't remember running through the woods naked for two days.' But personally, I don't care. I lost nine pounds." Lydia says brushing it off like it wasn't nothing.

But no matter how much she tries to play it off I know that she's not.

"Lyds, are you ready for this?" I say stopping her before she walks through the doors of school. People can be mean, they talk and when someone goes missing into the woods -naked might I add- for two days I mean theres really no way you can't talk about that. I would hate for my best friend to get hurt.