chap 25

Our vacations started and we had all planned on how to spend my vacations.
I woke up in strong arms of my boyfriend . I tried to escape but he snuggled more into me , he had a sweet flower fragrance coming from his shirt . I kissed his lips softly not to woke him up but when I kissed him he suddenly kissed back turning himself on top of me.

He gave me a teasing smile and started giving me sweet kisses on my face and neck

He gave me a teasing smile and started giving me sweet kisses on my face and neck. " Good morning princess " he said coming closer to my face. He was still on top of me which made me blush extraordinarily .

I looked up to him straight in the eyes " Good morning jinnie"" what's with this sudden romance ahan?" " and when did you woke up?" " I woke up when you were snuggling into me plus why can't I kiss my jagiya is it not allowed?" He said making a pout

" I woke up when you were snuggling into me plus why can't I kiss my jagiya is it not allowed?" He said making a pout. " haha no you are allowed to kiss me whenever you want " " I was wondering why didn't anyone bragged in the room cuz every time we are having a moment the guys just came in " we both laughed . Jin then started leaning forward but before our lips could meet again jungkook came in
" I am hungry.... Oh you guys can continue I will not allow anyone to come in now " we both laughed again when we heard jungkook shouting in the house " guys y/n and jin hyung are having a moment and doing stuff please don't go into their room "
Just in the blink of an eye both jimin and Tae bragged in our room and jumped on our bed making jin to frown a bit. I was laughing my ass off as he left saying he was going to make breakfast.
Meanwhile me jimin Tae and jungkook started having a pillow fight . Our level of excitement increased along with our voices
" WHO THE HELL IS MAKING NOISE WHEN I AM FUCKING SLEEPING" yoongi shouted from his room
"language YOONGI" Jin shouted from the kitchen . we all started to laugh again .

We decided to head to the beach . I hesitated to wear a swimming suit , cuz there are still the marks left on my skin . I choose a simple t-shirt and jeans . I quickly grabbed my sunglasses and hat and marched towards the car.
It was a peaceful day the , the sunlight was keeping our bodies warm , the maknae line was having fun in the water , whereas hyung line was just relaxing under the sun . I decided to take a walk along the beach ," jin I'll just take a walk along the beach" I told him before leaving them to enjoy their time. I went a bit far when I realized the same old guy looking in my direction from a distance.
I tried to look at his face but a big hat on his head was preventing me to do so. I decided to confront him this time . I paced up my speed and asked him " why are you always following me ?"
He didn't replied , instead he was just throwing daggers at me by just staring. I soon realized it was a bad choice to just confront him without having the guys with me. I decided to retreat , but lost the track if the boys , I didn't even remember the path where I came from , I started panicking and call out for their names but got no response.
The man came towards me and in a blink he put something on my mouth , my head started getting dizzy as the smell was too strong .I still tried to call out for jin " jin " but just a small sound escaped my mouth before the darkness took over me.

A/n Guys I have decided to wrap this up and I'll be posting a few more chapters . PLUS I am working on a new book its a Taehyung fanfic, so when I'll publish that please gave it a shot I would really appreciate of you will read it .And please do vote and comment here it makes me really motivated when you guys gave positive feedback.