chap3

I paid attention in every unit avoiding bts as much as I can, but they kept on disturbing me and saying bad words . it was almost lunch time but I forgot to bring some food with me . I decided to head to the rooftop so that my hunger won't increase because of aromas of food.

I sat there Alone looking at the clear sky thinking about life and how miserable it was then the thought of relieving some pain came in my mind .

I grabbed my bag and took out a sharp blade which I carry all the time . Finally pulling up my sleeves glancing at the old scars I placed the sharp object on my skin and started to cut one ,two ,three that's how I ended up with five fresh cuts ,blood started flowing alongside the tears ,even though I cut everyday the pain is unbearable . I rushed towards the school washroom and cleaned all the blood .

I then headed to my next lesson which was history thankfully I found no bts members as they usually skip classes. It was almost the end of the day at school. I quickly grabbed my stuff and started heading towards home. However as I was about to leave the class I saw Sana and her gang approaching me .

Honestly I was really scared of them they are even worse than my parents. Sana had a big smirk plastered on her face and I knew what was coming .

She threw a punch at me which was really hard but I was used to this pain . then two of her gang members grabbed my both arms while Sana kept on kicking me I didn't even tried to fight. I took a glance and saw the boys entering, but I didn't saw any expression of concern or empathy on their faces. They just stared at the scene that was happening . During this time the girl gang said harsh comments on me " bi***" " u r so ugly" you deserve to die" " slut" " just kill your self ".

They were soon stopped by bts . Jimin " come on Sana just leave this her and let's go somewhere to eat"
Jin" yeah let's go"
RM " come on girls"they started to walk away followed by other members .

Leaving me behind with all the pain I was feeling I took one last look at them and found him looking back at me ,I could see the guilt and sympathy in his eyes but then he turned away until I could see no one in sight.