chap 13

Half of the day passed by and now it was the time for lunch break . As expected the boys didn't let me sit alone . We sat down on their usual place where no else dares to sit.
After eating a little portion of my meal I excused myself to go to the toilet.

As I left the toilet cabin to wash my hands I saw Sana and her gang leaning on the door blocking the way.
'Ughh here we go again ' I said to myself
" what the hell do you want just get out of my way" I tried to be as confident as possible trying to walk past her
She grabbed my hand " not so fast bitch"
" well let me ask you something first
Why are you hanging out with our boys?" she said in a stern voice
" haha your boys? They never said they were yours plus you don't have a right to know why I m with them" I said
" oh well a bit of confidence you have gained haha looks like someone is going to get a punch" with that she gave a hard punch in my stomach .
I groaned in pain and without giving me a chance to breath , I received multiple hits. My nose started to bleed when they left me on the floor.
" and yeah " sana turned around and said" better take that as a warning and stay away from our boys"

Tae's POV
Its been almost 30 mins why the hell is she not here yet
" guys why's she not here yet its been 30 mins since she left" I said to the guys.
" I'll go and check " suga replied

Suga's POV
I went to the girls toilet and said her name but didn't got any response , after calling her name three times I decided to just peek inside, just than she came outside covered in sweat while her nose was bleeding.
" what happened to you why is your nose bleeding y/n? " I asked in a worried tone
" oh .... Um..I...umm slipped ...and hit my nose..... on the floor I'll go to the nurse "she said making a lame excuse
I could tell she was lying but why what happened. I will ask this later getting her treated is my first priority.

Y/n POV
I heard suga calling my name and I had to leave the toilet .
I decided to lie to him I don't know what would Sana and her gang would do if I just told the guys and I don't wanted to be completely dependent upon them they are already doing a huge favor by providing me a shelter.
I walked to the nurse office with suga by my side .
After getting the treatment we met the boys who asked me a lot of questions on ' how did that happen ' but I Lied to them all telling it was just by accident.

After the day ended we went to back and I locked my self in my room crying because of the pain I have been dealing with all day .

3rd person's POV
Meanwhile Suga gathered everyone in the living room and discussed the how he felt that y/n was lying and it didn't seemed to be just by an accident it felt completely ridiculous to get slipped and not hurt your head but just your nose.
The others agreed with him and decided to ask you after some days.

It was almost midnight but y/n didn't left her room . During the day jungkook ,RM ,Suga and jin kept on knocking her door asking if she was OK or if she want to eat something, but all they got was simple replies' I m OK' ' I am sleeping right now' ' I already ate '
They knew something happened today that bothered her but they couldn't do anything as she was not telling anything.

Y/n POV
It was almost midnight and I considered everyone to be asleep . I unlocked my room and walked to the cabinet to get some pain killers
I filled a whole glass of water and took two/three pain killers and gulped down through my throat.

" y/n"I flinched a bit on the sudden sound " why are you taking those pain killers?" He asked
' ugh why did I forgot that he would be awake at this hour'
" oh.. I was just.. having a headache" I replied trying to put a smile but failed miserably as pain rushed to my abdomen.
" y/n are you alright?" He came towards me and hold my arm . Now I was unable to control the tears as they rushed through my eyes . He embraced me in a warm hug and I just snuggled further into his chest , he then picked me up in his arms moving towards my room and laid me down on my bed
" just sleep now we will talk about this tomorrow and yeah don't worry I am just right beside you "he said while joining me on the bed
" Goodnight baby girl "
" Good night " I smiled while closing my eyes.

Should I reveal who the guy is in the next chapter?