chap 22

Few days later
My life was a bit sorted right now , having seven caring and loving guys around me making me feel protected , Sana and her friends were thrown out of school so yeah its all good now.

It was midnight when we all finished watching a movie obviously horror as jungkook suggested it . Every time some scaring scene popped up I would scream and snuggled into the person right beside me and that was SUGA .
From the corner of my eye I could saw jin being irritated with that and rolling his eyes , but I found it quiet cute though someone being jealous for me.

I have been going to school happily now , with no fear of Sana and her friends. The guys have been unbelievably nice to every one which came as a shock to be after all they used to be the " bad boys".
Things had been going great between me and jin he has showed his caring side to me , he has not confessed yet but I m eagerly waiting for his confession. Also when I m around other guys especially suga he get really jealous.

We were in the cafe when tae cracked up a joke and I ended up laughing my ass of , I was sitting beside suga and jin but as I was laughing I leaned in a bit towards suga and our hands got touched . This made jin red as tomato as anger could be seen in his eyes.
He harshly grabbed my wrist taking me away from the crowd to the roof top .
He then pinned me to the wall putting both of his arms on my shoulders said
" why are you getting so close to him huh ? Can't you see I don't like you touching others ? I don't want you to be soo touchy with the guys" he said sternly.
I couldn't help but stare in his beautiful eyes but his tone scared me a bit. I replied in a low voice " R u jealous? "
" umm nah why would I be its just I don't like it that's all"he replied losing his grip
" jin " I said still looking deep in his eyes and took a glance at his beautiful lips

 I replied in a low voice " R u jealous? "" umm nah why would I be its just I don't like it that's all"he replied losing his grip " jin " I said still looking deep in his eyes and took a glance at his beautiful lips

suddenly I felt both of us leaning forward .
I closed my eyes waiting for the best thing to happen . Then I felt his soft lips touch mine he wrapped his arms around my waist bringing me closer to him , the next moment I gave in and our kiss became passionate ,we both were enjoying every moment then . we broke apart and smiled when we heard
" ahem ahem " we both turned our heads and saw all of the guys looking towards us hooting and making smooches sounds.
" woohoo took you guys long enough " RM said
" I m so happy for you both" jhope said smiling widely
" you deserve each other " tae said coming closer to me
" I lost my chance on this beautiful girl " jimin said making a pout to tease jin
" someone put some holy water in my eyes " " aahhhh what did I just witnessed.oh my innocence has been taken away" jungkook said shouting which made all of us laugh .
I saw suga standing alone looking a bit upset but then he came forward smiling at us"I m really happy for you guys .don't hurt her hyung or I m gonna rip u apart " he said while hugging jin .
That was such a beautiful moment until I realized someone looking at us down from the building. I moved towards the edge and saw that he ran away . I shook my head and removed that person from my mind and walked with the guys to a restaurant on our way back home.