chap 7

Days were passing by gradually I knew soon I would be sold to someone who will treat me way worse than this. My last few days at school were not even good I used to complete all of bangtan's assignments, brought them food,and fulfilled their orders. I was doing all the things without a single complain.

Tomorrow was the day when a new life in hell will start..

And today was my last day at school. I walked towards the rooftop and cried looking at the sky.

Jungkook's POV
We were at the class but y/n didn't came. I was feeling a bit restless I don't know why but I wanted her to be in front of my eyes.

Jimin's POV
Even though I was with bangtan my eyes were searching for her . I wanted to see her , hear her sweet voice. I shook my head trying to get rid of her thoughts.

Tae's POV
We were walking to the rooftop when we heard small sniffles . My curiosity grew ,I wanted to know who was crying. Was it y/n ? Has something happened to her? She was my best friend in past then why did I became so harsh at her?

Jin's POV
"That voice sounds like y/n"I said. obviously I would know her voice as its the sweetest voice I have ever heard. I was sure it was her .
" let's go and see what's happening " I suggested
"Yeah we should look atleast" said Suga

We moved towards where the sniffles were coming from and the scene we saw was not what we imagined

RM POV
Our eyes grew wide when we saw her doing something we least expected

We ran towards her in speed of a light

But I guess we were too late

15 mins earlier
Y/n POV
After crying for a while I decided how to end all this pain, terror. Only one thing was going through my mind SUICIDE.
I grabbed my bag and took the sharpest blade I had, brought it near my arm and start slicing it
At first it stung a bit but with every cut the pain faded.
My hand was all bloodied up and the drops were trickling down my palm .During all this I only led out soft sniffles . I moved the blade near my wrist and now was the time I m finally going to be at peace. I quickly sliced it ..my world started getting dizzy I was losing my consciousness. Just then I heard someone calling my name continuously asking me to stay awake, I felt someone taking away the blade which was in my hand...but soon darkness took over me .