chap 28

Jin's POV
With every passing minute I was becoming restless, all of us were. The bond we have shared with her was coming back to us in form of memories.
Suga and RM came back after filing a complaint in the police station ,but I know its of no use.
I was looking at our pictures , letting out tears which I was holding from a while.
Just then a message popped up on my screen from an unknown number, it was a video message which gave me a strange feeling.
I quickly opened , it was a 5 mins long video but these 5 mins of my life were the worst , just after one minute I dropped my phone and went on my knees , the video gave m chills and I was a crying mess now.
Tae noticed me crying and rushed towards me carrying me to the couch , soon joined by others. They asked why I was crying , I pointed to my phone , they all saw the message, but I didn't . I cannot see her getting hurt , while all I could do was to sit on the couch.
" help me , ahh ,please help me " this was all she was saying continuously enduring the beatings she was receiving from an unknown guy. God knows what more damage he had done to her.
By the end of the video half of them had face full of tears, whereas rest of them came to comfort me.
" why it has to be her" I cried putting my hands on my face
"I m gonna kill that fucking bastard " suga said while punching the wall.
" but hyung how are we going to find her we have no clue about it" jungkook came forward placing a hand on my back.
" should we tell this to the police ?" tae asked.
" we will but first let's check the video again may be we could find something to locate her." RM said using his brain.
I didn't wanted to watch it , but we all had to. We played it again but I couldn't get my eyes off her. All I could see the blood and her pleading eyes for mercy. I excused myself and rushed to the roof of our house letting out all my emotions , it was getting dark ,I cried and cried

Soon j hope came upstairs" jin hyung we received another message from the same number" I ran towards my phone grabbed it and sawEnjoyed watching her? Well she is still alive but we don't know for how long 😉if you want to save her you have to come...

" jin hyung we received another message from the same number" I ran towards my phone grabbed it and saw
Enjoyed watching her? Well she is still alive but we don't know for how long 😉if you want to save her you have to come to this place
Address : xxxxxxx
At 2am tomorrow
And do bring xxxx amount , and yeah don't try to contact the police or I'll make sure she die a painful death.