A Suprise For Austen

Kellin's P.O.V

A few weeks ago I found out Will, my step dad, died of an overdose. I felt nothing as I learned this. He deserves non of my years, he beat my mommy and I. I won't miss him.

Enough of that piece of shit. It's been a few months since the battle. Zairian looks to be a year old. My baby boy is growing to fast for my liking, a month in a week. At a month and a half old. he said Dada. Which had me crying, because of his fast word.

I've been throwing up the past few weeks, I guess I'm pregnant. Austen did say he wanted a another baby, so do I. I hope I'm pregnant, but I won't get my hopes up.

I walk into the medical ward. Today is the day I'm seeing if I'm pregnant. Austen doesn't know anything about this.

"Morning doc." I chirp happily.

"Good morning Luna. What brings you here?" she ask smiling.

"I think I'm pregnant." I play with my thumbs.

"Well let's see then." she gets the equipment ready.

"Lift your shirt Luna." I do as ordered. She puts the clear jelly on my lower tum tum. It's cold, causing me to shiver.

"Sorry about that Luna." she gives an apologetic smile. I smile back. She puts the wand thing on my tummy, moving it around. I look at the screen to see a peanut on the screen. She points to it.

"That's your baby. You're about 2 weeks along." She looks again. "You'll be due between 4 and 5 months."

I smile a big smile, tears coming to my eyes. I'm pregnant!

"Thank you doc, may I have a picture?" I ask still smiling. She nods before printing out the picture. I grab the picture, after wiping my tummy off. Pulling down my shirt I stand with the picture.

"Thank you doctor. Please keep it to yourself, I want to surprise Austen." I ask her, she nods in agreement.

"Yes Luna." she bows causing me to giggle.

"You don't have to bow to me." I giggle again, she smiles giggling with me. I skip out the office. Putting the picture in my pocket, my tummy growls.

"Don't eat me tum tum!" I grab my tummy giggling.

"Well someone's happy." a voice tells me behind causing to to jump 10 very off the floor and scream. Turning around I see Austen trying to keep in a laugh.

"Austen!" I hit him in the chest repeatedly "You scared me half to death."

He hugs me to his chest, while laughing at me, causing me to pout. "I'm sorry baby."

"I don't forgive you." I turn away from him still pouting. He spins me back around.

"What if I make you anything you want before that tummy of your eats you?" I stroke my imaginary beard.

"Possibly." I say mysteriously. He picks me up bridal style, carrying me to the kitchen. He sits me down on the barstool at the counter.

"What would you like my love?" Austen ask me kissing my cheek lovingly. Gosh I love this man.

"Tacos!" I clap my hands, Austen laughs at my childness. He cooks taco meat, cut tomatoes, gets out the cheese and lettuce. He makes me tacos, setting it beside me, I begin to eat them. Stuffing my face I eat everything. I didn't realize how hungry I was. I burp loudly.

"That was good!" I place a sloppy kiss on his cheek.

"I'm glad you liked it." he pecks my lips. I sit on his lap, snuggling into his lap. I yawn. He picks me up, carrying me to our room.

"Sleep baby." is the last thing I hear before sleep falls upon me.

I wake to kisses on my face and clapping. Opening my eyes I see Austen above me. Turning my head to the side, to see Zairian sitting on the bed clapping his hands. Smiling at him, he claps louder.

"Dada! Dada!" he yells throwing his hands up for me to hold him. I push Austen off me, grabbing Zairian. Now seems like the perfect time to tell Austen.

"Austen I have a surprise for you." I play with my thumbs again.

"What is it Love?" He ask me with excitement in his voice.

Taking a deep breath I tell him. "I'm pregnant!"

He wraps his arms around me, careful of Zairian. "Baby that is the greatest new ever!" he kisses all over Zairian's and I's faces. We giggle as he does so.

He lifts my shirt up, placing a kiss to my tummy. "Hi baby. I'm your daddy."

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

One more chapter :'( sad face.