I Promise-Edited

Austen's P.O.V

My beautiful mate is crying from the pain. His hands grasped tightly in our mothers' hands. His face is sweaty and red. His hair is wet from the sweat, he bites his lip keeping in a scream.

"Kellin you have to push!" Ashley yells at him.

"Not until Austen gets here!" he screams at her anger on his face.

"Well it's a good thing I'm here." I say not moving an inch. I couldn't, he's giving birth to my baby boy. It finally sets in. I'm going to be a daddy. I run over to him, my mother moving out the way, grabbing his hand, I kiss it, it taste of sweat.

"I'm here baby, I'm here." I whisper laying my forehead on his. He tightens his hand in mine. He starts harder crying, I wipe his tears away.

"You can push now." I whisper again kissing his salty lips. He nobs before scrunching up his face, then pushes. His screams fill the room, echoing. His hand squeezes my hand, as he pushes. He pushes with everything in him,

For 2 hours he pushes, braking my hand 3 times. Thank you fast healing.

"Push Kellin!" Ashley orders.

"I can't!" He's been pushing for and hour and a half, he's tired and cranky. Taking his face in my hands, I kiss his lips.

"Baby you can do it" I encourage him.

"I can't!" he cries tears running down his face.

"Just imagine a few more pushes you'll have a beautiful baby boy in our arms." I smile still encouraging him to continue. He nods his head, then push the hardest he pushed.

"I see the head!" Doctor Ashley finally screams out. I go in between his legs to see a red head covered lightly in black hair.

"Push!" She yells again. When he does so my baby is moved to its shoulders.

"Just one more push Kellin!" He does so. Ashley grabs the baby's head so he wouldn't fall when Kellin pushes. Kellin grabs the bars on the bed, then screams as he pushes. The baby pushes out his..... as gross as it is, his booty.

My son cries as Ashley takes him as he slides out. He's covered in goo. But he is still the most beautiful baby I've ever seen. He has Kellin's everything. My baby boy.

Ashley cleans him up, then covers him in a blue blanket. She walks over to a sitting up Kellin. He holds out his arms wanting his baby. He wraps our baby boy in his arms, looking down at him, tears fall from his eyes.

I thought Kellin was beautiful already, but holding our son for the first time, sweaty and red faced, will always be the time he is most beautiful.

"What are we going to name him?" Kellin ask not taking his eyes off of our baby. I think for a second.

Zairian.

"Zairian." I look down at our baby boy. Kellin looks at me, tears still on his cheeks.

"Zairian. I like it." he looks at me, then back down at Zairian. "My little Zairian."

I lift Kellin and Zairian before getting behind them. I wrap my arms around them both hugging them to me my little family. My adorable little family.

I look around just noticing our mothers are gone. I guess they wanted to give us family time.

I look down at Zairian. He opens his eyes, beautiful icy blue eyes just like his Dada stare up at me, grabbing his hand, he wraps his little hand around my finger.

Kellin yawns, lifting them again I get from behind them, when I am standing I grab Zairian from Kellin.

"No!" He grabs for Zairian again.

"Baby you need to sleep." I smile kissing his forehead.

"But he needs me!" he cries in protest.

I smile. "He'll be here when you wake up, I promise."

He finally nods after yawning. He lays down pulling the blanket one him, then he is out. I walk over to him kissing him on the lips, he smiles in his sleep.

I look down to Zairian. His black and icy blue eyes just like his Dada. He has a my nose and lips. My little boy.

"I promise to always love you and Dada." I whisper while putting him to sleep.