Imma Man- Edited

Kellin's P.O.V

The sound of the annoying alarm clock wakes me up. I throw it against the wall to shut it up. I get up and do my daily routine, finishing I put on red skinny jeans, and a Sleeping with Sirens shirt.

I go down to the kitchen, to see mommy making breakfast with Austen sitting at the counter.

"Good morning?" I ask confused on why Austen is here.

"Good morning baby."

"Good morning Kellin" I got from mommy and Austen.

I sit by Austen at the counter. "Why you here." I yawned out.

"I'm taking you to school." he responds. I nod my head putting my head on the counter. At that moment mommy puts bacon and waffles in front of me. Hungry I gobble it down, and then I burped.

"Thanks mommy that was good." I praise her.

"Are you ready to go?" Austen ask me. I nob my head and went up stairs to grab my bag, going back to the kitchen I kiss mommy on the cheek and followed Austen to his car. Again he opens the door for me. When he gets in the car he grabs my hand. Smiling I look out the window.

As we get to school, Austen's friends/pack surrounds the car. I step out the car surprising them.

"Guys meet Kellin, my boyfriend." Austen tells them.

A girl taller than me with blonde hair and green eyes skips over to me and hugs me. "Hi, Kellin I'm Issy!"

I hug her back not weirded out at all, it's normal for a pack to hug their Luna. "Hey Issy, nice meeting you."

She pulls me by the arm to the group. "Kellin meet Kelvin, Ronnie, David, Morgan, Sarah...." There was so many that I forgot their names. She finally stops introductions.

"Hi guys." I smile at them. I got miles back and hellos. At that moment the school bell rings. Issy let's go of my arm, when Austen comes over, he grabs my hand and walks me to my class.

"Have fun." he kisses me and turns to leave. I go into whatever class this is and sleep away until lunch in all my classes.

I walk out into the hallway to the cafeteria. I get in line, as I wait, Austen comes over to me. Standing by me we wait together.

"You're sitting with me today." he demands of me. Not thinking anything of it because I'm hungry, I nod my head yes, not really listening to him.

Finally the line moves, I run to through the door, I see pizza my favorite. Grabbing 2 pieces I pay and wait for Austen at the register. When he comes out I follow him to his table.

Issy sees me coming and grabs my arm sitting me in a chair by her and a boy with brown hair and green eyes. Austen sits in the empty chair by me.

"Kellin meet my ma.. My boyfriend Caleb." everyone at the table freezes because she almost said mate. Pulling them out their misery i shake Caleb's hand, everyone relaxes after that.

I turn to my cheesy goodness and eat everything in under 10 minutes. I burp causing Kay Kay to look at me in disgust and Kelvin laughing who is just sitting down.

Deciding to be a pain in the ass and embarrass her, I do what any best friend would do.

"Where have you two been, fucking in a janitor's closet." I smile innocently. She blushes, while everyone laughs.

"I'll get you back for that!" she glares at me. I smile while taking a drink of my milk.

"Do you have to be so evil?" Austen gets my attention. I turn to him and smirk.

"Yes, yes I do." I respond still smirking at him. He laughs then miles down at me.

"Kellin I want you to meet my best friends, You already know Kelvin, but you don't know Brian." he points

Brian is a big buff dude, with sick looking muscles. He's as big as a house, Looking like Dwayne Johnson but shorter than Austen's 6'9. He stands about 6'7. He's scary looking.

"Dude you huge!" I say in awe. I jump over the table by Brian, I grab his hand and put it to my face. His hand is the size of 2 of my heads.

"Your hand can crush my head. That's so awesome!" I bounce.

"I'm glad you think so?" Brian responds confused. "You're a weird little dude."

I smirk. "Why thank you kind sir."

He smirks down at me. I can tell we will be good friends. Austen growls, his eyes turning black. His wolf is mad that his mate is amazed by another guy. Not wanting to get Brian in more trouble, I walk over to a glaring Austen, and flick his nose.

He twitch his nose like a dog, causing me to laugh. "What was that for."

"Don't get jealous, I'm amazed that a guy can be that big, I like you, not him." I kiss his nose, then I flicked it again. After twitching his nose he smiles a hundred watt smile, then kisses my nose.

"You're so cute." Highly offended, I glare at him.

"I'm not cute, Imma man!" I pout crossing my arms angrily.

"Sorry sweetie but you're cute." Issy tells me putting her hand on my shoulder. I keep pouting until the bell rings. With my nose in the air I walk to class.

The final bells rings ending school. When I walk out my class, Austen is waiting for me outside my class. Seeing me he wraps his hand in mine, and kisses me forehead.

"Ready to go home." I nod my response. He takes me to his car, opening the door for me, I put my head on the window, falling asleep.

*****************************************

Comment and vote if I should continue