Squealing Aunts

Kellin's P.O.V

Sometime during the night Zairian shifted back into his human form. When I look into the crib a naked Zairian greets me wide awake.

"Morning baby boy." I coo at him tickling his tummy. I pick him up, then put a diaper on him. I take a bottle that's already made and feed him, as he finishes Austen comes over to us. Kissing both our foreheads. A knock at the door breaks our moment.

"Come in!" Austen yells through the door. Carter opens the door, sticking his head in, he looks at us.

"Alpha king and Luna, Zaria's guest are here." Austen nods his head taking Zairian from me. Taking my head, Austen guides me down the stairs. I see five people I haven't seen in ages. My aunts and Uncles.

They are talking to my mother. Mommy notices me before smoking wider then turning them around. My mother's sister Nova and her husband Saven, they both have black hair, and tall, Nova has blue eyes, Saven has green. Mommy's brother Kean and his wife Nelli, Kean has black hair and blue eyes, and Nelli has blonde and and brown eyes, they both are tall. Last but not least, my uncle Zaen he's not mated, and the youngest, he has the black hair and blue eyes, and is tall. Honestly my whole family is tall, I'm the only short one, I don't k ow where I got it from.

In case you are confused. My mother is a runaway princess, she still melt in contact with her brothers and sister. She just doesn't talk to their parents.

"He's still cute as ever!" Nova runs over to me bending down, putting my face in her oversized boobs. She always does this. It's still uncomfortable! She runs pats my head and back.

"Nova stop molesting my son!" Mommy comes to my rescue. Thank gosh! I'm dying in her boobs! Mommy pulls me away from her.

"I wasn't molesting him! I was hugging him!" Aunt Nova offends herself. Austen chuckles gaining their attention. Thank the lord.

"Whose that handsome young man?" Nelli ask causing Zion to glare at Austen. I walk over to Austen, taking Zairian out of him arms I turn back to them.

"This is Austen, the Alpha King, my mate." I kiss his chest. "And this little guy is our son Zairian."

Nova and Nelli squeal running over to me, cooing at Zairian. Liking the attention, he smiles at them.

"He's so cute!" they gush over him as I hold him. Zairian smiles at them. He's so cute when he smiles! I just what to kiss him all over!

"Let me hold him!" Nelli takes him out of my arms. She gushes and coos at him. As I watch Kean, Zaen, and Saven come over to me. I hug them, and they shake hands with Austen.

"So you're my nephew's mate." Zaen didn't ask but states circling around Austen. Austen makes himself taller. He stands taller than them anyway.

"Yes sir." System nods in his.

"Welcome to the family son." Zaen hugs him, Austen hugs back.

"Thank you sir." Austen responds smiling back.

"No need for the sir, we're family now." Zaen gives him a pointed look. Austen nods his head again. I turn to see mommy coming in with Richard holding hands.

"I want you to meet my mate Richard." She smiles. "He's an Alpha."

"I want an alpha mate!" Nova whines, making Saven growl. They're always like this.

"Honey you know I love you." Nova kisses his cheek sweetly.

"It's nice to meet you." Richard smiles holding out his hand to shake, the men shake hands, and the women hug him.

"It's a pleasure, we've been waiting for Zaria to find her mate." Nelli squeals out hugging him again tighter this time.

"It's always a pleasure to meet someone Zaria cares about." Richard tells her wrapping his arms around mommy. I tale Zairian from Nova. I tickle his tummy, causing him to smile at me. At 3 weeks old he looks like he's 3 months. My baby is growing up so fast, sometimes I hate that he has werewolf blood.

"You're so cute my baby." I rub our noses.

"He's so cute holding Zairian." I hear a whisper, looking I see everyone looking at me smiling. Austen has love and pride in his eyes. I blush red looking down.

"Aw he's blushing!" Squeals Nova and Nelli at the same time, causing me to blush harder.

"Leave my baby alone." mommy comes to my rescue, she walks over to me putting my face in her boobs. What is it with women putting my face in there boobs!

"Come on Zaria, who can resist Kellin. He's the cutest thing ever!" Nova pouts.

"How about we stop embarrassing cute Kellin and talk about why we are here." Zaen tells us leaning against the wall getting straight to the point as always.

"If you would please follow me to the meeting room." Austen turns walking towards the huge meeting room for when packs visit.

The packs are there sitting I. the chairs lined in rows. The first half row is empty. My aunts and uncles sit down with mommy, as Austen and I, with Zairian still in my arms, gets up on stage.

"As you have seen the fae that are helping us has arrived." Austen addressed the packs. "Let's get started."