Silence- Edited

Kellin's P.O.V

I wake to mommy shaking me. Looking up at her, her face is filled with concern.

"Baby i made diner." she helps me out of bed, when I'm standing she grabs my hand, guiding me to the kitchen. She sits me at the counter, putting a plate of steak and potatoes in front of me. Hungry i dig in.

"Baby you have to tell him." mommy takes my hand in hers.

"I know. I'm going to do it tonight." I inform her. "Will you take me?"

"Of course baby. After you eat though. Don't want that baby hungry." she responds. i nod my head in thanks, i start eating again dreading Austen's and I's conversation. I eat slowly. What would he say. Will he be mad? Will he hate me? These thoughts made me lose my appetite. Pushing my plate away i stand up. Might as well get this done.

I look to the clock, to see that it's 7 o'clock. Mommy looks at my plate, but doesn't day anything about it.

"Come on baby, let's go to the wolves." Mommy knows that i told Austen about us, the whole pack knows now. Mommy and Austen's mother have become best friends.

"Get in the car baby." mommy orders me. I do as she orders. I get into the car. Nervousness fills me. Mommy comes out the house and walks to the car getting in. She starts the car then reverses out the driveway. She drives down the forest road. It seems like in no time we are pulling into the driveway.

Getting out I walk slowly to the mansion. Not knocking I stand in front of the door.

"Baby you have to knock." mommy informs me from behind me

Taking a deep breathe i knock on the door. A boy opens the door looking confused. "Luna you don't have to knock."

I smile at him, before walking past him not responding. Hearing Austen and his friends talking in the next room I walk there. Austen is playing on the PlayStation 4. Not noticing I'm in the room, I walk over in front of the TV. He looks at me, noticing something is wrong he gets up and wraps his arms around me.

"What's the matter baby?" letting my emotions show i wrap my arms around his waist.

"Can we talk in private?" i ask biting my lip. He nods his head. He hooks my legs around his waist taking me to his office.

He sits on the couch with me still wrapped around him. I look away from his eyes. I open my mouth to say the words i hope i wouldn't regret.

"I'm pregnant." There is silence. He doesn't say a word, killing me in the process. I unwrap myself from him, walking to the door. Before I could open the door, arms wrap around me. 

"Baby that's the greatest news I've ever heard." then he kisses me like I've never been kiss by him. He pulls away first.

"Let's go tell everyone!" he picks me up bridal style carrying me down the stairs, to the living room where everyone is. His parents, Sarah and Matthew, and my mommy are sitting on a couch. It looks like everyone is waiting on some news.

I look to mommy to see she is bouncing up and down on her seat.

"We have some very good news." he pauses. "We're pregnant!"

The pack, happy that their Luna is pregnant, howls with happiness shaking the house.

"We're going to be Grandmas!" Our mothers squeal, while jumping up and down holding hands.

Still in Austen's arms, hugs me tighter to him, then kisses my forehead lovingly. He makes tingles run through me. I like it, it makes me feel wanted.

"I love you." he whispers to me with love and happiness in his eyes.

"I love you to." my eyes showing the same feelings.