I Can't Be- Edited

Kellin's P.O.V

For the past few weeks I have been throwing up, and I have been sleeping more than I normally do. Today I have an appointment with my doctor to see what's the matter with me. I call Austen, after a few rings he picks up.

"Hey baby." he answers the phone.

"I'm calling to tell you i won't be at school today." i say into the phone.

"Are you okay?" he responds freaking out. I love it when he worries about me.  Even though it makes me feel girly. The things this boy does to me.

"I'm fine. I'm just getting a check up." I lie. He doesn't know about the throwing up and it's going to stay that way, no need for him to freak out more already.

"Are you sure,  do you want me to come with you?" I swear he babies me to much.

"I'm going by myself, you don't need to come it's just a check up." I reason with him.Trying to get him not to come.

"Okay then, but call me when you get out so I know you're alright." he bosses me, I smile at his overprotectiveness. Sometimes it's annoying, but other times it's adorable.

"Okay I will. love you." I hang up after he tells me he loves me too. Hearing footsteps coming up the stairs,  I go to the door. Seeing mommy, I walk over to her.

"Are you ready baby?" she ask me.  I nod my head yes, and follow her to the car. I put my head on the window. Mommy drives down the main road to the doctor's  office. Getting to the office  mommy parks. The doctor like most people in this town is a werewolf, so I know that if anything is wrong the alpha will be told, since I'm his mate.

Mommy grabs my hand, walking through the door. Doctor Ashley greets me as we walk in.

"Come on in Kellin, I'll see you now." she guides me to a room.

"Sit down, please." I do as she said.

"What seems to be the problem?" she ask me curiously because my appointment isn't until 3 weeks.

"I have been throwing up and sleeping more." I respond biting my lip nervously.

She looks like she's studying me.  After a few minutes she snaps out of it.

"I want you to pee on this." she hands me a pregnancy test. Confused I go to the restroom and pee on it. When I get back into the room, mommy is there. Still confused, I give her the test. We wait until there is a beep in the room. Doctor Ashley looks down and smiles, before putting on a blank face.

She looks up at me. "Kellin have you had sex yet." shouldn't see know that the whole pack does, they said they could hear my moaning and the bed hitting the walls.

I blush before nodding my head yes. "Kellin you are pregnant." She tells me bluntly. Pregnant. I have a baby in me. A baby that is growing in me. I'm only 18, with 2 months of high school left.

I can't breathe. I can't breathe. "Mommy!" I cry into her chest hugging the life out of her. She rubs my back soothing me. I'm pregnant keeps running through my head. Did we use a condom.  Fuck we didn't. I'm gonna kill him!

I stop my tears, letting go of mommy I walk out the doctor's office to the car. Mommy walks out behind me. We don't say anything, scared I might cry again.

We make it home, still we say nothing. I walk up to my room, I jump in my bed and start crying again. I feel a body curl up to my side, then mommy letting me. It comforts me.

"Baby it's okay. Shh. It will be okay." she whispers into my ear.

"Mommy!" i cry out. "I can't be pregnant!"

"Baby what's done is done." she comforts me. I sniffle. She's right i can't change it, i should be happy. I am happy, I'm just to young.

I yawn from all the crying I'm doing. Mommy gets up to leave, but i grab her hand. "Please stay." She nods her head then lays back down with me. i fall asleep in the comfort of my mommy's arms.