You Lose Mommy-Edited

Kellin's P.O.V

I giggle as Austen makes horse noises going down the stairs with me on his back. Going into the kitchen, the pack and guest turn to us. I see my baby in Mommy's arms, jumping off Austen's back, I run over to my little boy. Taking him out of Mommy's arm I kiss all over my baby.

As I kiss him, Austen comes over to me wrapping his arms around me kissing Zairian and mine forehead.

"I love the way you are with him." he smiles down at me with pride in his voice. I look down at Zairian. He means everything to me. If anything is to happen to him. I'll... I'll. I don't know. I hope nothing ever happens to him.

"I love him, he means everything to me." I kiss Zairian's forehead. I hear the pack aw, I look up to see the pack with price and love in their eyes, blushing I look down at my little boy, trying to hide my red cheeks.

"Come on love, let's get you something to eat." Austen leads me to the chairs at the head of the table. Sitting down, with Zairian still in my arms, I begin eating the eggs and bacon Austen set in front of me.

"Kellin we are training after breakfast." mommy tells me a few minutes after I start eating. I nod my head okay, before continuing to eat at a slower rate. I hate training with mommy. She trains me until I'm dead it seems. I guess I can't really complain, she makes me a better fae.

"Eat faster slow poke." Mommy smirks at me. Being the immature brat I am, I stick my tongue out at her. She grabs my tongue between her forefinger and thumb. I never learn, do I!

When she let's go I wipe my tongue, being over dramatic I go to the sink, scrubbing my tongue.

"Mommy that's nasty I don't know where your fingers been!" I smirk at her and Richard who is sitting beside her.

"We know where's yours been." Kay Kay murmurs out, causing everyone to laugh. Not even blushing I smirk at them.

"Ain't no shame in that. I have him screaming with just my mouth." I wink at Austen.

"Ew! Kellin Matthew Tyler! My fingers touched that naughty tongue of yours !" Mommy jumps up going to the sink scrubbing her fingers as I was doing my tongue a minute ago.

"Oh like you never done it." I pause, then I smirk. "Last night I wasn't the only one. I see a little sibling in the near future." Mommy blushes, turning her head to scrub her fingers cursing me under her breathe. I chuckle before finishing eating.

I hand Zairian to Austen before running upstairs to my room. Going to the closet I put on basketball shorts, leaving my chest bare. Walking out the room and down the stairs, I go to the backyard.

Mommy is standing in the middle of the yard. The pack and guest are sitting is a semi-circle. I walk in front of mommy. I stand in a fae military stance, with my arms behind my back, with my left hand grasping my right forearm. My legs are spread apart.

"Conquer up your choice of weapon." mommy orders. I do as she said. Using my blood powers, I dig my nail into my skin, blood pours out, when I have enough I lick it close. I mold my blood into a long red sword, that flows. In order for me to use my power I have to have blood, but I can use the blood in the body to do my bidding. I can boil the blood, make it go faster in the body causing the heart to have a heart attack from not being able to keep up, I can make the blood seep from the skin through the skin. You get the point. I have a badass power, I'm the only Blood Fae left. It's a rare power to have.

Mommy has the power of the earth. She can bend the earth into anything, swords, daggers, whips, anything really. It's pretty awesome.

I get into a fighting stance, I'm squatting, with my left leg slightly in front of my right foot. Mommy conquers up two short swords, the swords are made of vines, the edges very sharp, I know because I've been cut by them so many times.

Mommy runs at me, at the last second I move out the way, swinging my sword, it cuts her in the back. Using the blood from the cut I make the blood drip out and wrap around her like a whip. She falls to the ground, I run over to her taking my sword, pushing it against her neck, drawing blood. I look her in the eyes to see pride flowing through her eyes. It's the first time I ever beat her. Shock fills me, before I jump up and down swinging my hips singing I won.

"You did good baby, but trainings not over." she smirks. I stop and pout, crap! She's a big meanie.

She gets into a fighting stance again, I do the same, this time I strike first, swinging my sword towards her, she stops it with her sword, a clinging sound rings through the air. She takes her foot slamming it down on my foot. Pain fills me, I break away, opening my chest up, she takes her chance, striking me in the chest, I fall back on the ground, blood dripping from my chest. She stands over me rising her sword, she brings it down. At the last second I roll to the right, barely missing me. I swing my legs kicking her legs out from under her. She falls to the ground. I crawl fast getting on top of her, drawing my sword to her neck again. I feel something wrap around my feet, not being able to get a grip on the ground, I'm dragged into the forest.

Green and brown surrounds me, before I'm suspended into the air, vines wrapped around me, I see my mother walk towards me with a smirk on her lips. Shit!

What to do? What to do? Blood.... Blood... Blood! I smirk back at her before I control the cut on her neck, I concentrate on the blood dripping from her neck. I command the blood to spread across her body, until she's covered in blood looking like a red manikin. I begin to make the blood to tighten around her, cutting off her air. Her concentration breaks causing me to fall to the ground, I make a cut on my skin, conquering up a sword, running over to mommy I get behind her putting my sword against her neck. She stops her struggling.

"You lose Mommy." I whisper in her ear.

♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•

I made this chapter longer and more interesting