A Talk With Mommy- Edited

Kellin's P.O.V

I walk down the stairs in my Spongebob pajamas. It's the weekend, so it's pajama all weekend with Mommy. I walk into the kitchen to see her in Amazing World of Gumball pajamas.

"Morning Mommy." I chirp to her. She turns around and smiles at me. "Morning Baby."

I fidget. I wanted to tell mommy about Austen and the things I feel. I want to know if he's my mate. "Mommy I think." I pause. "I think I found my mate."

Mommy turns around, looking at me, she squeals, then runs over to me hugging the life out of me.

"My baby!" she cries petting me. She stops after FOREVER!

She stops and sits beside me, taking my hand in hers. "So tell me."

I start with when I first bumped into him, how the sparks felt, our conversations, how I feel around him, they way he makes me feel, how he's always on my mind.

"Baby you got yourself a werewolf mate!" she squeals hugging me to her boobs. What is it with women and their boobs?

"Mom..my.. can't... brea..the" I gasp out. She let's go of me with a apologetic smile on her face.

"I'm sorry baby." she kisses my forehead.

"Mommy did you know that there was a werewolf pack is here?" I ask her, wanting to know if the growling and black eyes has to do with  Austen and his group being werewolves.

"Yes the Moonlit Forest Pack. They are the Top pack, the Alpha King." Mommy responds.

"Whose the alpha?" I ask curiously.

"Alpha Willis." she stops. "Why?"

"Because. because Austen Willis is my mate!" I answer freaking out. No no no. I can't be the future Alpha King's mate! I would be the... the Luna. I start to breathe heavily. Mommy seeing me freak out puts her hands on the side of my face.

"Breathe baby, breathe!" she instructs me. I do as she says. I put my face in her neck and breathe. Her scent calming me. After a few minutes I could breathe again.

I pull my head from her neck, I look her in her blue eyes. "What do I do now Mommy?"

"You accept him baby, he needs you, more than anything." she advise me.

The talk with Mommy helped me out, I'm going to accept him, he needs me, and as much as I don't want to admit it I need him. Right now Mommy and I are in the car rider lane, in the front of the school.

"So which one is he?" mommy ask bouncing in her seat. I look to see Austen by his green camaro. With his friends/pack by him.

"He's the one in the red shirt with sandy blonde hair and green eyes, with the big muscles, standing at 6'7." I point to him.

"Oh he's handsome." mommy smiles. It's true, his sandy blonde hair looks like he just got out of the shower, his green eyes seem to glow, and his muscular body, I just want to lick. What! Where did that come from.

Mommy opens the door, then literally kicks me out the door. I land on my ass, pain fills my bottom.

"Mommy loves you baby boy!" she screams then speeds off, getting the attention of the whole school. She's embarrassing. I pick myself up, dusting off my bottom. I turn to see Kay Kay and Carter comes over to me. Kay Kay throws her arms around me.

"Your mom is awesome dude." Carter laughs. Kay Kay hits punches his shoulder.

"He was hurt!" she cries out, hugging me tighter.

"He's fine!" Carter whines.

"No he's not!" Kay Kay angrily grits out. Those two never really get along. Why in the hell would be want to piss off a pregnant woman?

"Uh guys, it's okay I'm fine!" I plea hoping to get them to stop. She turns her angriness on me.

"So now you're siding with him!" she spits out. She turns and angrily stomps away.

"Women uh, good thing you're gay." Carter smirks. I hit him upside the head.

"Dude she's pregnant, stop fighting with her." I hiss out before me to stomping away. I hate it when they fight over me and they get mad if I 'take the other's side.' It's unbelievable!

For the rest of the day I was pissed not taking to anyone, even Austen. When the bell for school to end I storm out, the people in the hallway clears away, knowing what I'm like when I'm pissed off.

"Kellin!" I hear Austen's voice yell at me from behind. I stop and turn to him.

"Can I help you?" I blow put a breathe just wanting to go home.

"I.. well. I was. I was wondering if you'll go on a date with me Saturday." he bites his bottom lip nervously. I smile at him, the first one all day. It's cute that he's nervous. Wait! What! My mate the Alpha King wants to go on a date with me?

I open my mouth to answer. "I'll love to go on a date with you." I hand him my number

He woohoos kissing my on my cheek before running away singing he's got a date. Blushing I walk to my Mommy's car. Getting in I am still blushing.

Noticing, mommy ask why I'm blushing. "Austen asked me on a date." All during the way home mommy is squealing about the date and all the things she has to do to get me. A beep as me looking down at my phone

Pick you up at 7 on Saturday- Austen

*****************************************

Comment and vote if I should continue