Mommy's Story-Edited

Kellin's P.O.V

As I change Zairian's diaper, mommy comes running into my room, closing the door softly, she slides down the door, looking like she wants to cry.

I finish with Zairian's diaper, laying him in his crib, I run over to mommy, taking her in my arms, I sooth her. She doesn't shed a tear, just shocked I guess.

"Mommy what's the matter?" I ask her in a gentle voice not wanting to be the cause of her breaking down.

"I...I found him.. Kellin I found him." She breathes out. So mommy found her mate, I wonder who it is. I hope it's an alpha, there is no love like an alpha's.

Pounding begins on the door, shaking the door. Mommy starts putting furniture in front of the door.

"Baby help me!" she freaks out, throwing more furniture at the door. Laughing at her, I walk over to her taking her in my arms.

"Mommy talk to him." I rock her. She hugs me back breaking down. Falling to the floor, I fall with her. I can't let her break. I'll never let her break.

"What if he rejects me?" she wails into my shoulder.

"Would your mate run after you if he was to reject you." I lift her head from my shoulder looking her in the eyes.

She bites her lip looking down in shame. "I guess not."

"Talk to him." I stand helping her up. Getting up she slowly walks to the barricade door. She puts everything back, being as slow as a snail. I chuckle out, before helping her.

When the door barricades are moved the pounding can be heard. She slowly opens the door. Standing there is a man of 6'8 with black hair and green eyes, built like a fighter.

"I'll tell my story, only in front of everyone, they have the right to know. You have the right to know about me" mommy tells him. What? She's finally going to tell me her story.

She walks over to me, getting Zairian out of the crib, before heading out of the room. I follow her along with her mate.

Deciding to clear the air of awkwardness, I start a conversation.

"So what's your name?" I start.

"Richard." he holds his hand out for me to shake, putting my hand in his I shake it.

"I'm Kellin." I smile pulling my hand from his.

"I know, you're Alpha King's mate." he smiles down at me.

"Yup that's me." I say thinking of my gorgeous mate. I don't know where he's at, I woke up this morning to him gone.

Mommy stops, causing us to stop, looking around I notice we are in the big throne room.

A guard is in the room, mommy walks over to him, I heard her ask to gather the royal family, the guard does as ask, after a few minutes of awkward silence, Melissa and Brian comes over to me, taking Zairian from me, as they do so, Austen is the last one, his head in papers, looking up he sees me, walking over to me, he kisses me.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there when you woke, I had business." he smiles down at me, leading to the throne chairs, nodding for mommy to start.

She begins in a power voice. "What I'm about to tell you, my son hasn't even heard." She pauses. "As you know I am a princess, a runway princess. I ran when I found out I was pregnant with Kellin."

She turns to me forgetting about the others in the room, looking me in the eyes she continues. "Kellin I've never told you think because... well... I don't know, what's important is that I'm telling you now, I hope you don't hate me after this."

Not letting me answer she starts again. "Your father Maurice is a power hungry man. We were set to marry, because my parents thought, even though he wasn't my mate, that he was a perfect fit to rule.... We.. We bedded after my parents pressured me too. I found out that Maurice wanted a son to control.. Knowing I was pregnant I ran..."

She walks in front of me getting on her knees. "This is the part I hope you don't hate me for." She pauses. "I was going to give you away, so you would be hidden and never found. I had the family picked out and everything, but.. But when I had you, you were so innocent, I fell in love with you. I couldn't give you away, I vowed then that I would always protect you." She finishes with her head in my lap crying.

She was going to give me away. Her own baby. But I can't find it in me to hate her. She was just trying to keep me safe. How could I hate her, she has given me everything. I could never hate her. I understand why she was.

I lift her up, and hug her. "I could never hate you, I understand why you were going to give me away. I don't blame you, you were just trying to keep me safe."

She hugs me back tightening her arms as I finish.

"You're the best son ever!" she kisses both my cheeks. I look behind me to see Richard looking at her with want.

"You have someone who wants to talk to you." I whisper in her ear. She turns to Richard. Wanting to give them their privacy, Austen, his parents, and I walk out the room.

As we do so, Austen takes me into his arms. "Want to go have some fun." he wiggles his eyebrows. I laugh my response before jumping onto his back riding to our room, where I rode him all night .